Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Happy birthday Ryabinushka

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

On april 8th was our friend Ryabinushka's birthday.

Happy birthday Katya and thank you for your daily help.

05:28 AM Apr 09 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CaN I CrY

CaN I CrY

Turkey

:)) Allah bless you and gives u a great life, long, happy, healthy, peacefull, without an important problem :))

Sure you will face with a lot of problems, but i hope they will teach you being more powerfull…

Inshallah, Allah gives you all things you deserve..

dont mind they are good or bad! It is impotant that you get things you deserved before….

Happy NEW AGE :)

10:20 AM Apr 09 2009 |

Futuristic

Futuristic

Philippines

JellyMuffin.com - The place for profile layouts, flash generators, glitter graphics, backgrounds and codes

10:41 AM Apr 09 2009 |

almajroha

almajroha

Oman

I wish u a very Happy Birthday

this for u :)

God bless u :)

10:54 AM Apr 09 2009 |

:-(

India

It's unbelievable, amazing, someone of age 80 yrs on ebaby! wow!! gr8! Happy b'day!!

Perhaps you didn't upload a photo of you here. I want to see you.

You are frm Russia! You have seen WW2! So this way you were young at that times. Great!! You saw the nazis! Stalin!! Where were you at that times? Did you participate in the war? How were that times? Was Stalin as bad as we are told of him?

I've read lot literature of russia.I know many Sashas,Ritas,Natashas and now I am talking to one Rabinushka of that times!? I still can not believe.  

happy b'day! and Love you!

11:28 AM Apr 09 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

happy birthday Ryabinushka , i am so glad to know someone here that she is 80 years old :) and i hope to be your friend :))))

08:49 PM Apr 09 2009 |

Maniasha

Maniasha

Russian Federation

dear Katya! Happy birthday to you! Have fun this weekend  celebrating your birthday party! I wish you happiness, love and good luck!

08:56 PM Apr 09 2009 |

salmonbell1

Singapore

Belated wishes my dear friend

11:48 AM Apr 10 2009 |

NabilaSh

NabilaSh

Syrian Arab Republic

44 is better of you Ryabinushka hahaha :)

thanks hakimi for your clarification . i am like Ryabinushka ( i don't say my real age ) i am just at 15 ( by my heart ) hahhhhahaha :)))

09:24 PM Apr 10 2009 |