Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to study english faster?

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

hi, i want to study english faster,but i don't know how to do it. The most important  is that i have no measy or ways to do it ,i hope you can help me ?  or we can become good friends . thanks again!

08:28 AM Apr 25 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

China

i think learn english must step buy step ..

i always   remenber  my mother’ worlds  :" Rome was not  bulid in a day "

01:25 PM Apr 25 2009 |

Marinochka

Russian Federation

There are no miracles in the world,only tolerant work can help to achive good results,you should get loving the process,reading,talking,listening and writing…at last..one day you will see you've done a great deal of work,you'll feel the power of knowledge,it's fantastick!!!

06:23 PM Apr 29 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

i know to ,but they has some trouble ,can you tell me that the exactly the ways how to do it ?

09:57 AM Apr 30 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

i agree  you opinions, if you have times ,i hope i can talk with you !

09:58 AM Apr 30 2009 |

vannessa21231

Thailand

i'm not good in english too, but i try to write my diary in english everyday and thinking everything around me in english.

*if you dont know how to write english sentences, you should search it on google.

03:53 PM Apr 30 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

thanks again !  i think the ways of this is very important ,also l hope we can become good fridengs , i also hope that i can chat with you , really .

11:33 PM May 01 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

you can add me , i really to hope to chat with you , do you want to chat with me ?

11:34 PM May 01 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

ok ,i believe it is ture abou you speak,  but i find that therr have many foreigner people live in china ,but i can meet them ,it's really failed !

10:23 PM May 03 2009 |

junkyuan

junkyuan

China

ok  but i find they have many foreigner people live in china ,but i can'n meet them ,it's really  failed !

10:26 PM May 03 2009 |

dinhquyen87@yahoo.com

Viet Nam

i think there r many ways to learn e, but with each person have own ways to learn. and i think with me, the best way to learn e is talk and talk and talk, just talking, with anyone u want even yourself

02:32 PM May 04 2009 |