Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Why mr. Ahmadinejad the presidend of Iran reelected and what do you think of Iran?

Payam

Payam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

I think the most important thing that segregates Iran to the other countries is Ahmadinejad.

Over 70 percent of people that could vote and had the legal age joined, and voted to the other candidates , except Ahmadinejad, to Ahmadinejad loss in elections.

But as the goverments cheated and changed the people's votes Ahmadinejad became our president again.

When the people heard the news that he is reelected again all of the people were shocked that how this impossible news is now possible?

This is our today people's question. And now our polices are fighting with our people to prevent them from attacking to the goverments.

This is not the Iran in the past that nowadays Iran have a bad face to all the countries in the world.

If you have read about the Iran's history you will understand that what a high culture and rich culture and history and big men in the world we had and have!

We have the most old historical places in the world that no country has it!

We have the most rich history in the world that no country has it! 

We were the most powerful country in the world that no country wasn't!

We had the best  architects in the world that no country has it!

So don't make a terrible situation and culture in Iran! Iran was the best! The Revolution made it bad!

We have a lots of Iranian people that they are teaching in best universities around the world.  And working in NASA and other places!

So it's better to take a look at Iran and make your information higher!

Take an hour just and hour to teach the others that What was Iran and now what is it!

Thanks for taking time for reading.

Now send comment to tell the others what do you think of Iran and it's president?

02:53 PM Jun 13 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

goncacvk

Turkey

payam you are absolutely true. But when is Irans and Iranian peoples sufferings going to finish? Now Ahmedinejat has been elected. And It is clearley seems that he is going to be eleceted in the future, as long as the mollas supports him.

09:31 AM Aug 12 2009 |

abdo zeezo

Sudan

Hi'I'm abdoo .I want to Love but what about you send me  I very romantic

05:55 PM Aug 12 2009 |

michaelm;yself

China

people all of the word noticed the fact is that the Irannian spiritual leader make a tactful  rejection of Ahmadinejad kissing him hand, can you tell the further reason??

08:23 AM Aug 14 2009 |

beyond0418

beyond0418

China

i do not know,i am a chinese,i just belive our government and support it completely ,because i think a terrible situation do not benefit for the develepment of a contry

09:25 AM Aug 16 2009 |

jinaakko

Maldives

to be honest , i don't know much about Iran and their culture. I like iran and Ahmedi nijad.   Thanks…Cool

01:03 PM Aug 20 2009 |

Z_Jing

China

i don't kown.

02:39 AM Aug 21 2009 |

yaroo2000

Israel

DEAR fizz..iranian policy don't care about palestinians  the only one aim for iranian policy is to keep pals as a barking dog for Israel…iranians fights politicaly with Saudis over control of given part of the middle east  thats all!!!

12:38 PM Aug 22 2009 |

karimjannatul

Malaysia

payam’hatred to Ahmadinejad really couldn’t be understood.

04:05 AM Aug 29 2009 |

parsamary

parsamary

in my idea its nt just iran.injustice is all over the world.its just mattar of degree.i dnt agree wid all Ahmedinegad's policies n i voted a another candidate but i dnt think US or any foreign country  cant bring peace   either

.throughtout the history our country has been invaded by foreigners becauce of oil.they never cared abt poeple or freedom n thats what we see now in Iraq.are they happy now ?no .its just their oil is being taken away.n im just fed up wid medias they want 2 impose their own idiology 2 us thats same abt all medias all over d world coz they need a group 2 support them n then eventually they hav 2 back that group.n who cares abt truth?so i cnt trust them.thats so annoying they dnt give u right 2 think they want 2 impose everything 2 u.

12:45 PM Sep 12 2009 |

parsamary

parsamary

shirazi? man asheghe shirazam.vali bache khuzestanam.:D

07:47 PM Sep 16 2009 |