Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

do u believe in love at first sight?

vivivi^^

vivivi^^

China

some people fell in love as soon as they met.it is love at first sight.

however,falling in love is easy,staying in love is hard.

what do u think ?

do u believe in love at firt sight?

02:45 PM Jul 19 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

himanshu15feb

India

vivivi… u r right falling in love is easy, staying in love is very hard becoz somepeopples are attaract u  very fast but they replel also very fast…

i believe in love but not in first sight (it all depands on ur luck & relationship) 

06:25 AM Jul 20 2009 |

hannu

hannu

Finland

i think people can be attracted to each other at first sight and then fall in love when they see each other again. sometimes it happens quite quickly. loving one another is another thing, it depends on what they think is important in the other person. loving and being loved is the best thing which can occur to anyone.

06:39 PM Jul 20 2009 |

damascus rose

Syrian Arab Republic

at the first sight maybe people like or admiring with each other n these the first step to love each other

but love needs more than that , it needs to know each other very well and like what everyone has

07:49 PM Jul 20 2009 |

patrisse

Philippines

attraction at first sight is acceptable but falling in love at first sight is impossible. It's just my opinion. how can you love someone if you don't know the person well. Maybe if others believe in love at first glance they just love what they see.  In my point of view, people who love at first sight haven't gotten in love before. They don't know the genuine feeling of being in love so they claim it's a love at first sight. 

12:13 AM Jul 21 2009 |

Ynas Midgard

Hungary

I have experienced something similar to "love at first sight" – so it can exist as well.

A few times before we actually met, we had some conversations via the Internet. She was someone admirable and nice but ir wasn't that I loved her till I met her.

And then I fell in love with her – yes, without knowing her that much I had thought it needed. But it happened. Since you accept and tolerate almost everything when you're in love with someone, you don't have to know each and every thing about your partner.

At least that's what I think.

12:41 AM Jul 22 2009 |

vivivi^^

vivivi^^

China

Maybe it saves such a lot of time,but our eyes sometime deceive us .

03:03 AM Jul 28 2009 |

bioclick

bioclick

Syrian Arab Republic

insufficient…......in time u may love more & more ,or ,u may HATE the other.

11:00 AM Nov 17 2009 |

najji

Morocco

of course.some people fall in love at first sight.this is sth natural

no one may understand human feelings.it is complicated issue

07:38 PM Nov 17 2009 |

najji

Morocco

it happened in life.human feelings are so unbelievable.i ve found many fall in love at the first sight because of the impression that may sb affect on you

07:43 PM Nov 17 2009 |

lfsilva

Brazil

No. Stop that history, that situation is a false love. I dont believe, never.

12:11 AM Nov 18 2009 |