Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

why it is so diffcult to find someone who has the same interest

Edwardxing

Edwardxing

China

i just want to find someone who like talking politics or something about the news..(when i talk with my friends, they just thonught i must be mad`)or other things are ok..

if anyone want to make friend with me, just send an email to me …i'm a student ,so i will only write on weedkend..my email adress:

i'm now waiting for you ~~

03:03 PM Jul 22 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

:-(

India

Politics? News? Sound interesting cauz nowdays, students does not prefer such things and have lost the passion of thinking originally. 

Moreover I am very interested in China. Hope, we may have some nice discussions. 

04:46 PM Jul 22 2009 |

FunFair

Poland

Im  intristing to talk with you about china another contres of asia. We dont  have necessarli to talk about politics.

04:58 PM Jul 22 2009 |

abtin_c4

abtin_c4

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

it is obvious

enyone is individual

06:42 PM Jul 22 2009 |

Zulu

Uganda

its just bacause we are uniquely made. if you believe that God is there, then thats the start. We are made in such a way that one complements the other NOT look like/ bahave like/ think link or any other.

02:45 PM Jul 23 2009 |

Edwardxing

Edwardxing

China

but in china,the grovenment which believe Marx advocated atheism.

i realy want to play with money..just play games with the money…

as for the chinese civilization, it is hard to say…as we know that the china has the oldest history..ehh,i don't know what you want to know about china …

i can tell you all i know to you…

i find one important things…when i see the web, it always 0am,but in american it is about 9 pm..

The time is different between the countries~~

04:04 PM Jul 23 2009 |

doha-e-b

doha-e-b

Israel

maybe because each one of us is special with special interests (I realy believe that theory).

it's not that hard, but I that sometimes we find it hard because people are diffrent and have diffrent interests.

05:19 PM Jul 23 2009 |

Edwardxing

Edwardxing

China

if that one is a pretty girl, i will spend hold my life to find her out…but if that a man……

02:37 PM Jul 25 2009 |

Zulu

Uganda

change is NOT optional it applies to everyone. So its always very hard for someone to find one who is the same or more so similar. We are very uniquely made, specail and for a purpose to fulfil. we amy agree on a thing but that does not make us look the same or moreso similar. but there always reasons why we are what we are. Love Your self as you are because no one will do that for you.
Be blessed all

02:11 PM Jul 31 2009 |