Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

searching a job

jacky won

China

i am a chinese graduate from university,and now is searching a job ,but allways against my thoughts,i can't find one.i mayored BA ,but you know a company recruit a new personel allways look at if you have job experients.so these days i was a little borring ,and worried about my future .here ,i want anyone who can help me,please write your job-searching experieces down,so that can give a guide.thanks!

and welcome everyone talk about your job experieces here,lets  make friends together.

02:49 PM Jul 24 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

smiyia

smiyia

China

I am  a university student graduated this July, it's really hard to find a job at the present situation,  i looked for jobs since the beginning of this year, Luckily, i found a job 2 weeks ago,  it'a a foreign company which have some projects in Shenzhen, and i learn many things form the boss and workmates. 

This is my first job, no matter how hard it's , i will cherish it and try my best to do a good job,  this is responisble for myself  and  the job

01:51 AM Jul 27 2009 |

yokin.char

yokin.char

China

Just keep searching.

04:42 AM Jul 27 2009 |

owen8568

China

in my opinion ,it is easy to get a job but it is difficult to find a job that suit you much.

if you are searching a job, just be confident and active

if you are doing a job , cherish it even if it is hard ,because ,all things are difficult bafore they are easy .

09:33 AM Jul 27 2009 |

alevtinka

United States

Hello,

I want to tell you about a great site I found. They pay me to read e-mail,
visit web sites and much more.
It's free to join and easy to sign up! CLICK THIS
LINK TO VISIT: http://depacco.com/pages/index.php?refid=alevtinka
Look it through…i am sure U will be not disapointed)))

06:48 PM Jul 28 2009 |