Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

my learn in English and find new friends

Katira

Puerto Rico

Hi, i am Katira, i'm from Puerto Rico.  I need our help to learn English and to make new friends.  I study in the University of Cayey and I have a class that prove my English, and this class consist in a specific goal and my goal is in listening and speaking area.

03:25 PM May 11 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Laurita.263

Puerto Rico

Hi Katira….

wujuu the firts comment 

03:45 PM May 11 2007 |

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

Hola Katira y Laurita!

I actually don't know much Spanish, but it was a good opportunity for me to say something I knew. ;o)

It might be a little early in the morning in PR, but you are welcome to come to the WORLDMIKEL English Conversation Skypecasts on Saturday and Sunday mornings. It would be a pleasure to have Spanish-speaking Americans that want to improve their English and share some info about PR and maybe some Spanish, too! Is PR on Central or Eastern time? No matter, you can find a schedule for the start times at:

http://www.xanga.com/worldmikel 

02:32 PM May 12 2007 |

MordantEagle

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi, iam Mohammad. iam from Palestine. iam 22.

iam a university student who are studying Electrical Enineering. i like English very much and so inereseted in learning advanced English in addition to  making very nice friendships with good students.

with greatful i will help you Katira and keep in touch with you at every useful thing in Enlish.

God lead you to succsses..

lots of love

Mohammad

07:07 PM May 12 2007 |