Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

STUDY YOUR ENGLISH WITH ME

yikesvls

yikesvls

Philippines

FOR ONLINE TEACHING/ENGLISH GRAMMAR

Learn English as a second language in a very cheap prize in an online teaching. I’m an experience teacher from Manila, Philippines. Graduated in a very well known school and took up bachelor’s degree. I know that teachers as well as students can always learn from each other. For being a teacher I share what I have learned about being a teacher and as a student. You can learn English practice, English grammar and vocabulary. I also accept your own schedule of time within a day. Email at MSN or YAHOO or you may leave a message at SKYPE or YM yikesvls

11:52 PM May 23 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gomana

Gomana

Saudi Arabia

hi yikesvls

thank u so much for your help and support. i am studing English literature and this is my second year. i want help for vocubs esspecially in poems and novels and what tge differences between them, what the baisc and thier rules. i am from Saudi Arabia. i hope find my answers and i am so greatful for your helpful

12:03 AM May 24 2007 |