Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Which famous people do you admire the most ?

nick224

nick224

Italy

Hi…

My personal answer :

Garry Kasparov and Anatoly Karpov (former chess world champions). Garry taught me everything I know about chess…

05:06 PM Dec 10 2009 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nick224

nick224

Italy

And Bono of U2 and our own Grand Master Sifu Paolo Cangelosi : one of the greatest masters of Kung Fu in the world ! 

08:03 AM Dec 11 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

Anthony Robbins, he is a world-renowned inspirational life success coach. He helped a lot of people in different fields to achieve their goals and become successful. He helps people find their Gifts!

02:29 PM Dec 11 2009 |

nick224

nick224

Italy

Well…you can choose more than one Hormosapi. I did !). You’re talkin’ about someone like Anthony DeMello, Mickee ?

08:32 AM Dec 12 2009 |

mickee85

mickee85

Philippines

I'm talking about Anthony Robbins, he is a good motivator in business and leardership fields. I don't know much about Anthony Demello, but I guess he is good in spiritual motivation, isn't he?

12:02 PM Dec 12 2009 |

windgod

windgod

China

Edison  Warren Buffet  Sun Zhong shan(孙中山,the father of china) 

Genghis Khan  .Bill Gates . Schumacher  and so on, too many….....

12:37 PM Dec 12 2009 |

windgod

windgod

China

It's hard to say!

12:40 PM Dec 12 2009 |

Chronos

Chronos

United Kingdom

Two English "Comedy Musicians" stand out to me more than anyone, Mitch benn and Bill Bailey. It is hard to understand the humor of these two English comedians if you are not from England, but their music and comedy is what my life is all about "Craving disappointment because we love to laugh at things that go wrong"hehe ^^

01:59 AM Dec 14 2009 |

Mariah_

Mariah_

Greece

obama ^^ and michael jackson and 2pac :D

01:14 PM Dec 15 2009 |

nick224

nick224

Italy

Yes Mickee…I think he may be. But I wouldn't buy his books 'cause I like living my way. Making my own decisions. Making my own mistakes. Without any regret…There's nothing I've done, I wouldn't do again…

01:19 PM Dec 15 2009 |

Ali Sadeghi

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Sayed Mohammad Khatami (former president of Iran)

He is famous man in the world because He tries to make the countries friend.

05:54 PM Dec 15 2009 |