Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to improve my english speaking skills

atul007

India

hi, myself atul. i am living in india and i want to improve my english speaking skills. if somebody want to help me in learning english so please reply me because i am waiting for your reply and also for new friend.

bye

09:31 AM May 28 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

vikas _chauhan

India

hi everyone i am from india and i m also want to improve my english speaking skills

06:42 PM Mar 01 2011 |

vikas _chauhan

India

hi bebs

06:43 PM Mar 01 2011 |

armeen sanam

Pakistan

HEY, I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH  CAN U FREINDS HELP ME??

10:27 AM Sep 16 2011 |

M.Zeeshan

Pakistan

Hi Everyone, Hope you are fine there and enjoy your life in full colour. i can speak english but not verywell, thats why i wana to improve my english,i need to help someone plz.

07:30 AM Oct 25 2011 |

kitoos

Egypt

hi everyone
i would like to improve my english with anyone who speaks english good
thnks in advance :) bye

09:55 PM Nov 12 2011 |

madrasraj

madrasraj

India

dear friends

i would like to introduce myself. i am raj from india. i want to improve my english. can you help me if you interested please reply me

02:24 PM Mar 25 2012 |

deep singh

Pakistan

hi i m deep singh from india nd i want to improve speaking english plz help me anyone

03:25 PM Sep 24 2012 |

wasil khan

wasil khan

Pakistan

I am from pakistan, I want learn english i want somebody help if you want to help me so plz Email me.My email adsress is & Skype addess is wasil.khan79 Thanks…

11:57 AM Nov 16 2012 |

mnabil87

Egypt

hi,

i have the plesure if you contact me with skype in account :

mnabilabdelwahab

12:31 AM Nov 17 2012 |

reallove243

Viet Nam

i want to improve my english speaking skills !! can you help me ? YH : nhocxinhxinh_thixboylinhtinh

Email :

01:50 PM Nov 17 2012 |