Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Dear Mulism friends...

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Surfing the net i came across at this pic below.

It stoke me deeply so I ask you….do you wear the burka? if it is, are you happy to do this or you're constrict by your "life country".

It's just a question, I hope you won't take offence. 

02:34 PM Feb 09 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Crystal Eyes

Saudi Arabia

What islam prevent us to do*

06:46 PM Feb 26 2010 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Hossam_bou
nab

I don't know if Italy deserves the world cup this year, I see that the team isn't ready yet. Maybe it'll be at the right moment….I hope so at least

11:33 AM Feb 27 2010 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

MarcoArman
iBRA

Brasil equals Football. I definitely hope to not meet Brazil…..unless at the final match! I steel remember that damn day in 1994…...Roberto Baggio…... 

11:36 AM Feb 27 2010 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

Crystal Ey
es

Saudi Arabia

truly that who show her face is not polite here .. But also the eyes .. It's much worse then the face ..Because she will seems like she's attracting the men to her ..And this not ..what the islam tell us to do …

I never will understand why woman should hide their beauty! One thing is showing our face how God made us, one thing is provoking men. Moreover….hiding woman eyes…..it's a sin for me 

In that picture that u displayed ..She's not a muslim woman with sure ..She's a Bit*

I guess it is a pic "modifyed" by PC

11:55 AM Feb 27 2010 |

3ayesh

3ayesh

Egypt

I never will understand why woman should hide their beauty!

simply because the muslim woman's beauty only for one man..for her husband 

and nobody has the right to enjoy her beauty except him.

01:35 PM Feb 27 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

In Europe,I like much,Portugal,because they play almost in the brazilian style,but their permanent curs is in their strikers,they have not who accomplishes the amazing work of Ronaldo.But in world teams,I’ll be honest bro,I adore Brazil,and Argentina,although Maradona haven’t done so much with the team

03:41 PM Feb 27 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hey Manu,that’s what Italians said in 2006,you always seem not ready and have problems…but in the end surprisingly you make it.but I wish you luk,I like the high spirit of italian players,they never give up !

03:45 PM Feb 27 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hello Manu
It seems my Muslim friends can’t reach to you the clear idea cause of the language I guess,but I’ll try to explain that more to you bro.
Look,in Islam,it’s never been for the woman to show her face,but the is the attempt to allure men with her beauty and drag them after her,so they may fall in the sin of ry later(do u think men are angels?)and I guess that’s something despised in every religion,it’s just a better way in keeping people’s safety and health and pride.
Secondly,as my friend 3ayech said(and just think by your mind in this bro)
I think woman should show her “ultimate” beauty in front of her husband only because no body deserves to make pleasure of her but her soul mate,her husband,and I think a real man would feel jealous about his wife when she gets out for shopping or for something else,and believe me,The Veil burka(although burka is not even very comon in use)they hinder us muslims from many many domestic strives which may lead later to divorce or maybe greater dammage.
I wish you got a clearer vision now bro,and if you needed to know any other thing,just ask “freely”

04:03 PM Feb 27 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I don’t know why there are some missing words,I said Manu:”it’s never been “forbidden” for the woman …but the “forbidden”isthe attempt to allure…
what’s hapenning with this site,does it have ZHAIMER?!

04:09 PM Feb 27 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

the sin of “adultry”

04:11 PM Feb 27 2010 |