Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Looking for friends

lakshij

Sri Lanka

Hi Im from Srilanka and new to English baby. and im looking for friends that native english speakers for improve my spoken abilities and as i think english baby is the best place that i found.So contact me on

Gtalk : lakshij

Hope i will have good friends to improve my spoken abilities 

07:50 AM Mar 19 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gulchehra

Uzbekistan

Hi everyone im Guli from Uzbekistan n im beginner in this site.

I really wanna talk english fast and without any mistakes just like native speakers.

10:07 AM Mar 19 2010 |

Dararat

Dararat

Thailand

Hi I 'm Tai from Thailand this time I want to practice my english.I know I get english a little bit.when I see non-native I feel not speak out,think not out.I'll speak with they too much.

01:04 PM Mar 19 2010 |

Rash Rasha

Morocco

Hi

i'm Rachida from Morocco, i love english i have been studing english literature at univercity, and i had a firend from America she helped me so much to improve my engllish but now she is home and i have no one to talk with so if u accept we can be froend and practise our english

this is my msn:

see u then

11:56 AM Mar 20 2010 |

CLEO

CLEO

Israel

HI,I WANT TO IMPROVE MY ENGLISH WITH ENGLISH NATIVE SPEAKERS IN SKYPE . MY NATIVE LANGUAGE IS RUSSIAN,I AM FROM ISRAEL.

MY SKYPE IS : irunka89  Israel Ashdod

12:58 PM Mar 21 2010 |

ommemo

ommemo

Belize

hi all

i'm memoo from memoo hhh , i would like to have a good friends to help me in my language !!!

03:27 PM Mar 21 2010 |

lakshij

Sri Lanka

i cant c ur msn ID so add me to ur contact list on msn : lakshij (at) hotmail (dot) com :)

06:48 AM Mar 22 2010 |