Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

How to improve your oral English???

Echo Wang

Echo Wang

China

I know if you want to learn an foreign langugae well you'd better talk it much, but the problem is that all people around me do not speakEnglish. How to improve it, especially oral english. 
    I try to learn it from some private school or training organization, but that very expensive for me.      I also try to make friends with someone who comes from the country that speak Egnlish. and that one new is in my country or is not in my country but can write to me by E-mail. perhaps we can "exchange language". 

Hello everyone, how do you  try to improve your English? Say some about your good ideal.

04:28 AM Jun 16 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Mapleleaf Man

Canada

If you can watch movies in the language you want to learn, pronunciation should be easier. If you can find the script (the words that are spoken in the movie) either online or in a bookstore, you can read along while the movie is running. 

You could also read the script into a recorder and play it back, and compare your speech to the movie. Trial and error would make you a good speaker. 

I hope this helps!

11:48 AM Jun 20 2007 |

pinkprincess

United Arab Emirates

From my experience ….reading stories in English watch program like Dr.phile or any kind of program try just to listen and understand do look at the translation … learn a new vocabulary ..be confident in your skill …if u need any help u can connect me it will be my pleasure to help u _ 

02:42 PM Jun 20 2007 |