Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

kinawang

kinawang

China

sometimes we need kinds of interests in our life that we can get some different views when we feel negitive.and do more things follow our heart.

09:13 AM May 30 2010 |

rahman.kota

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

if you wanna know your past, look in to your present condition. and if you wanna know your future, look in to your present action.

02:53 PM May 30 2010 |

rahman.kota

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

great! thank you

02:59 PM May 30 2010 |

dabbid

dabbid

Spain

HI all! I agree with all you said, and I like very much what LUZMA reached, the CD was a perfect exemple :D

I just would add that doing nothing do not help.

There are a lot of things that can make me feel bad or pesimist but I think that one thing that always make me feel good is to use good my time. Once the night arrives is possible that some things try to destroy my spirit like discussions, money problems….but if I know that I have used my time doing profit things, things that I know that will improve my life like to study, to go running even to clean the house :D…I feel much better.

07:08 PM May 31 2010 |

The sweet

The sweet

Russian Federation

We should appreciate our live as it is. And be thankfull and forgivable.

02:48 PM Jun 01 2010 |

Ginotte

Ginotte

Romania

I totally agree with you NATO21 … love is the answer to phamhue's question and "to the problem of human existence"

03:09 PM Jun 01 2010 |

Nice shadow

United Arab Emirates

respect each other

06:37 PM Jun 02 2010 |

nice-man

nice-man

United Arab Emirates

if u wanna  be positive:

1- you should modify the bad suituation to be happy, and foget the past.

for example, if you fail in the exam, don't say i can't pass, it's diffecult and ..etc.

no,   said i can do it, it's easy, it's a piece of cake, and look for the next exam.Laughing

06:44 PM Jun 02 2010 |

ramesh.sinha1

India

yes off course! we (including you) have  many tips and many thing to share , to stay positive in life.

But you need to listen your inner voice, because you know more about yourself than me, So stay focused on your inner feeling, and do only those things that make you feel happy, love able and joyful.

The great source of positive thinking  is within you, try to listen it, you definitely get your all problem solution. And this is universally applicable.

Use it and you will never fail in your life!

08:00 PM Jun 05 2010 |