Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

桐桦1992

桐桦1992

China

well   maybe not  the best good look  but  have the  warmest  heart  in the  world .  thats  importent

10:44 AM Jun 16 2010 |

BlackStrawberry

Slovakia

He should listen to my ideas and think about them, not just say: hahaha silly you, of course we won't do that your way but mine.  He should not act like all women are all the same, and this goes also for women. People are special, and everyone has his own faults. I think, the perfect man is that one, who matches you and together you are "complete", and know what is the other one thinking :) so you don't need to fight and argue for small (and really not important) thins :)

I think there is much more, but everyone wants something different so.. :)  

12:33 PM Jun 16 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

I don't really think there is a perfect guy or girl out there, but just for the sake of this topic I'll humor the thought.

Firstly, he has to make me laugh. To me that is very important since I'm a lively and outgoing person and I totally hate serious guys that are too uptight to even crack a smile. Second, he has to actually understand and listen to what I say/mean since I'm a very difficult person to get to keep up with. Of course, we have to be able to have long chats together without ever getting bored. Being comfortable with each other is always a plus! Lastly, he has to make me feel safe. I think every girl would appreciate her man to be her rock when the going gets tough; whether it be a shoulder to cry on or just be there for her for moral support when hardships tumble along the way. Basically he would have to be my other half. Someone that would push me forward to be a better version of me and vice versa =)

04:58 AM Jun 17 2010 |

sea so

Japan

first the men have all that you said

then I will try to be like ….........

09:24 AM Jun 17 2010 |

sea so

Japan

some of the men have some of that you want but we need a good girl does not play behind my back if here one reply

09:29 AM Jun 17 2010 |

Mia★

Mia★

Iraq

I assure you see so that no girl would play behind her man's back if he treats her with the respect she deserves. True there are 'players' out there but that can be said about both genders and not only girls.

02:07 PM Jun 17 2010 |