Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

speaking

emilyy

Poland

Who would like to improve english speaking skills through skype? I looking for someone to practice with me:)

aklime8

07:40 PM Jun 25 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SamSom

SamSom

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hey thanks emilyy

I am very interested with this idea and looking for someone also

this is my ID:menewyou 

09:15 PM Jun 25 2010 |

Abd'Arrahman

Tunisia

The conference must include native speakers of English, otherwise it will be a waste of time.

02:15 PM Jun 27 2010 |

wishtolearn

El Salvador

this is a good and nice website but the problem is that we can not actually checked the replies that englishbaby members send us. i used to received some emails saying you have a response from a friend on englishbaby but when i open up my account… surprise… no reply at all… no inbox no nothing! As for the forum, i never get reply either. Does anybody know how can we make a suggestion to englishbaby stuff so we can check our inbox with no problems!!

04:04 PM Jun 27 2010 |

choscar28

Mexico

I want to improve my speaking skills too.

07:34 PM Jul 01 2010 |

wishtolearn

El Salvador

i suggest that you watch some english news channel and you will get familiar with words and sentences. you will notice that your ears will start getting used to english very easily. and you will be surprised how important is listening and speaking… moreover, here you have a link that teach you how to learn english with the news.  check this out http://www1.voanews.com/learningenglish/home/   when you surf this web just click twice on a word that you dont know and it will show you and explain you the meaning in a friendly way… get ready to go pals !!!!

05:43 PM Jul 25 2010 |