Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

could you help me with some english words or sentences?

louisa_happy

China

though i know it is not polite to ask this question, i still curious about how to swear in english. i think everyone do swear sometimes, and someone told me that the first english word he learned was about swearing, which i can understand. could you tell me some words or sentences about swearing? thank you! god bless you allWink

10:18 AM Jul 04 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Deansweet

Deansweet

Israel

You can start with the exaggeration of the word "what", which expresses an interrogative attitude of the speaker, in many ways.

Variations:
"the fuck" -part is exchangable with "the hell", "the heck", etc.
"what" is exchangable with "who", "where", "when" etc. What is that? – What THE FUCK is that?
What has just happened? What THE FUCK has just happened?
What is your name? – What the fuck is your name?
What are we going to eat tonight? – What the fuck…
etc..THat may come very handy sometimes ;)  You can also use – "God damn…" which is used to enhance or to replace a well used word to make the situation or person to sound bad or good.  For instanceJohn: God damn bitch! Get the fuck outta my drive way!
Ignorant man: YO! Motherfucker! Suck this God damn cock!  That's it for now. PEACE OUT CHINA CHICK 

11:43 AM Jul 04 2010 |

rockmatt

Pakistan

This post is great.i like the idea of present.the way you adopt is nice always try to do nice work.keep it up.your ideas definitely worthy. I believe in love,loyalty and respect and I hope one day to reap the benefits.i am waiting something new from your side.Good luck

70-643 | mcse | mcts | comptia security+

07:13 AM Nov 25 2010 |

SwearWords

Canada

Probably you should listen to my podcast. In just 10 minutes a week I will teach oyu how to swear.

http://swearwordsesl.libsyn.com/swearwordsESL/swear-words-esl-podcast

For more on the Swear Words ESL podcast just reach out to me @SwearWordsESL on twitter. 

01:00 PM Jul 22 2014 |

manu_wj

manu_wj

Italy

what the fuck topic is this?

07:05 AM Jul 23 2014 |