Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

please contact me

Mende

Mende

Italy

hi! i'm an italian girl and i need improve my bad english.

please contact me!!!

03:11 PM Jun 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

thunrax

Netherlands

http://english1010.com/default.htm

read my answers

04:05 PM Jun 29 2007 |

mohamoha

mohamoha

Egypt

HI Mende! Iwill bevery pleased if you accept me a friend to you as i want  also to somebody  to improve my english lang.

06:08 AM Jul 01 2007 |

summer.han

summer.han

China

and me! please accept me! I'm a new commer here!

03:19 AM Jul 05 2007 |

Aurione

Aurione

Brazil

Hi everyone, I am new here too, if anybody want to accept me as friend, I will be very happy!

03:42 AM Jul 05 2007 |

durrh

Saudi Arabia

hi mende

I want to improve my language as you

I hopt to accept me as friend

03:07 PM Jul 05 2007 |

chriszhang

China

Hi

me too, my english is very poor, which give some barrier at work, at the same time, efficency of work a lots decrease. i hope to improve my poor english though commication about my experience, my homeland culture and other with them. i also hope that all of people here improve your english, people in the same condition help.

04:50 AM Jul 06 2007 |

chriszhang

China

Hi

me too, my english is very poor, which give some barrier at work, at the same time, efficency of work a lots decrease. i hope to improve my poor english though commication about my experience, my homeland culture and other with them. i also hope that all of people here improve your english, people in the same condition help.

chriszhang

China

Hi

chriszhang

China

Hi

chriszhang

China

Hi