Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Let's speak about the circus!

Nikaelectra

Russian Federation

I never visit any circus. It's so sad. Is it worth to visit a circus?

03:02 PM Oct 06 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Ok next time just tell me and I'll pay for you the tickets ;),you're right tickets are so expensive these days ;D JOKING OF COURSE

Why do you see it sad to go to circus ?!

04:04 PM Oct 06 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

I don't like it since my childhood… I was afraid of ugly clowns and I can't watch poor trained animals. IMHO

04:05 PM Oct 06 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Hehhhh…I agree with you Elenya,but what about tickets lol ?!

04:12 PM Oct 06 2010 |

Atlas Lion

Atlas Lion

United Arab Emirates

I see it has too much Fun

when U visit it with your family

05:29 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

Hossam, what about tickets? You may give them to anyone who likes circus :) It's not me.

07:35 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Eleniya

Ok then,I'll join my voice to u,we might make our own organization "Anti_circus organization" lol,then we'll be called "the anti_circusists" ;)

10:35 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Eleniya

Eleniya

Russian Federation

hehehe ;) I would vote for circuses if there were no those silly clowns and trained animals which are pressed to do what their trainers make them do : to jump through a fire circle and so on. Moreover, they beat them , it's so cruel. 

10:50 AM Oct 07 2010 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

Thats pretty right,if circus was just funny sketches and air games,walking on the lines,playing turning dishes on stick…it would be better than oppressing poor animal just for the sake of aquiring money,is it because animals can't talk or complain ?! that's not fair at all,animals have rights too !

11:38 AM Oct 07 2010 |

gokuh

gokuh

India

omg, life is a circus, m hanging here n dere, ha ha.lolz

02:37 PM Oct 15 2010 |