Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Learning in sleeping

40kyle

Taiwan

I've ever read some books about when people sleep,they can listen radio in English,they use

this method to enhance their English very well,but I have question about how their sleep

quality?     Is it normal,poor or well?    Is this method worth  we to try??? 

03:47 AM Dec 07 2010 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

zoeho

China

Hello my friend , Learning English must replay of Writing and reading , Suggest  think become American people , Don't stop read newspaper , story book and any  way,But must use right , Don't use chinese think , Because English and Chinese is different

06:20 AM Dec 07 2010 |

Benjipie

Benjipie

United Kingdom

I use to suffer from insomnia (lack of sleep).  I would have CDs ready for when I couldn't sleep, sometimes they would be audio books but often they would be textbooks on CD's.  I found I did learn a bit more when I did eventually fall asleep but I also found I had a great nights sleep.

Ben

my forum

03:00 PM Dec 07 2010 |

Carlos Eli

Costa Rica

Hey boy!

I have a full time job in a small hotel in Costa Rica & I´m not a native English speaker,but I just try 2 be in contact with the lenguage,when i have a chance to practice I do IT,cuz if U have more than 1 lenguage U will be better in that(lenguages)so, my advice is just practice.(awake)

Cool Pura Vida!

05:07 PM Dec 07 2010 |

Serendipity

Hong Kong

i think it all depend on u, i mean u enjoy or not,, like me i love listening to music when i sleep. And i tried to listen the radio when i sleep, i think it's work, and found myself i had a good dream. It's worth to try, maybe the first time u feel weird but u will get used to it very soon

05:12 PM Dec 07 2010 |

40kyle

Taiwan

hi my friend!your advice is useful,thanks for your response^^

05:09 AM Dec 11 2010 |

vardin01

Morocco

To be frank, I don’t agree! Because while sleeping the mind becomes slow ( the waves beta …) and we can not really recognise things well. But, we can listen to news…before sleeping to get some voca and so on.

08:44 AM Dec 12 2010 |