Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hello, glad to meet you!

Phebe

Phebe

China

I'm Chinese. I would like to make friends with everyone and want to improve my english, l like english very much. My email:

welcome to visit me!

10:07 AM Jul 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rockzhang

rockzhang

China

Phoebe??? Are you the Phoebe in the popular America TV show "Friends". She is a lovely lady…I love her..

So which province of China are you from ? I speak English too, but I am also a Chinese. Not like you,  For me, English is just a communication language which I have to use when working with people from all over the world.

I am rock, nice to meet you.. 

01:29 AM Jul 18 2007 |

Phebe

Phebe

China

Nice to meet you, too. Glad to be friends.

Yes, Phoebe in the "Friends", it is called by my roommates in my university time. I like this name.

Now I' m in Shandong Province. I think you should know, do you?  You say you're a Chinese, which province?  I agree with your that view English is just a communication language, I want to communicate with people in English, but now I'm a newer. I like it, and make it a real communication tool. And then can make friends here. 

09:12 AM Jul 18 2007 |

rockzhang

rockzhang

China

Yes, I am a Chinese who is now working in HongKong and used to grow up in Inner Mongolia.

I love Shandong province, that's the place where my mom grew up, she was living in Yantai when she was a young girl. I love the seafood in shandong, like crab, shrimp, and the most favorite one is the Oyster.Cool

I am an IT professional  working in HK, and how about you, which city are you working in?

cheers, 

09:21 AM Jul 18 2007 |

Phebe

Phebe

China

oh, I'm in a county of Dezhou city.It near to Jinan. And I have travelled to Yantai last 1st Oct, I like that place. Because in that place we can see sea—-the beautiful scene which I like.

Now it is raining here. Very heavy!

09:31 AM Jul 18 2007 |