Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Skype friends!

gero_gero

gero_gero

Argentina

I am from Argentina looking for people to practice my English! Who want to be my friend? pleaseeeeee! =)

04:20 PM Apr 24 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

RiseSun

India

Hi Friends

I joined recently this site.

If someone wants to learn English for improvement as a begineer or intermedaite, please ad add me.

My skype id is sribhasker

Thank you

08:38 PM Jan 04 2014 |

micha3lito

Dominican Republic

Hello i’m from DR i’m loking  friends to practice my english!!

09:36 PM Jan 12 2014 |

farith

farith

United Arab Emirates

hi, I am trying to improve my english.. if you guys can help me out i will be very thankfull…..my skype id is ( saani1987 ).

04:43 PM Feb 19 2014 |

JZ7

JZ7

Poland

Hi! I’m looking for skype friends to practice my English. Feel free to add me on skype.

skype id: jakub.zembik

08:01 PM Mar 01 2014 |

DanishSaleem

Pakistan

Hello there.!
If a person really want to learn English language.; I have a skype id, there is a best teacher who can teach English language in best way, and there is no any kind of fees or cost.
here is skype id: Learnenglishlanguage19,
join and take benefits.

06:15 PM Mar 22 2014 |

DanishSaleem

Pakistan

Hello there.!
If a person really want to learn English language.; I have a skype id, there is a best teacher who can teach English language in best way, and there is no any kind of fees or cost.
here is skype id: Learnenglishlanguage19,
join and take benefits.

06:15 PM Mar 22 2014 |

sakuralinh129

Viet Nam

hi there. im from vietnam and i wanna improve my english. so i ‘m trying to find skype friends to practice english. you can help me, and me too.

add me . my skype id : sakuralinh129

tks all. 

05:37 AM Mar 30 2014 |

hadidott

hadidott

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hello friends .I speak English fluently.No matter what your age,sex and even English level are like . I can teach those friends who their levels are lower than me and learn from those friends who their levels are higher than me . . For learning a language we need to learn it by our ears not by our eyes .. so forget about textbooks,grammar and English classes .All these stuff are useless. we must learn from each other.So lets jump to speaking and improving our skills. I hop that all of you meet me on skype … This is my skype ID hadi_tahmasbmirza

10:56 AM May 08 2014 |

blackjanti

Turkey

only girls add me black_janti

09:14 PM Jan 15 2015 |

svetelya313

Ukraine

Learn English and Russian online in Skype! lingvoclass.c o m

02:31 PM Jun 29 2016 |