Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

AZERBAIJAN is the WINNER of EUROVISION

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

Im very happy for my country, my Azerbaijan. I congratulate all Azerbaijanian for this victory. I also want to thank for all countries that voted Azerbaijanian. Great great thanks for ELDAR QASIMOV and NIGAR CAMAL that they make us feel sooooo HAPPY. And i dont want to forget Turkey. Their song is really nice and think it doesnt deserve it. And just wanted to add that im so happy for this BROTHERHOOD…...................... 

WE ARE WAITING YOU EUROPA IN 2012  in AZERBAIJAN-:)  

07:56 PM May 15 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Congratulations, but this was one of the most unfair victories. Anyway that’s how euovision works ;/

08:42 PM May 15 2011 |

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

Pk butterfly great thanks . its great that get such wish from other country. again thanks

09:31 AM May 16 2011 |

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

SantiagoC first thank for cong.
second i guess ur nationality. u know u will see OUR that victory too!!!!!!!!!!!! BE SURE, thats why dont worry.

09:36 AM May 16 2011 |

Capricious___girl

Azerbaijan

Criz search Thanks, yea really bravo ELL and NIkki , bravo Azerbaijan. its great to feel Asians support. really. thanks

09:40 AM May 16 2011 |

Nikifake

Nikifake

Italy

Congratulations! I watched the Euro Song contest and I really like the winning song Kiss

11:00 AM May 16 2011 |

Aidan18

Azerbaijan

Yeah, we are the winner. I am proud of my country

04:17 PM May 16 2011 |

SantiagoC

SantiagoC

Uruguay

Don’t mix this with politics, it’s about songs, I didn’t like it, it was quite silly song, I much prefered Aysel & Arash than this. BTW the woman couldn’t sing

05:06 PM May 16 2011 |

Gorgon

Gorgon

Romania

I see this contest is more popular outside the Europe. :))

04:04 AM May 22 2011 |