Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

IMPROVE SPEAKING SKILL.

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

I WANT TO IMPROVE MY SPEAKING SKILLS. SO I AM MAKING FRIENDS HERE. WOULD U LIKE TO JOIN ME.

02:45 AM Aug 02 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

ilyasma

ilyasma

Sri Lanka

Hi Girl and friends,

Its my pleasure to help you people to improve your english language, well, i am planing to send a weekly lessons to some of my friends.

please go to my profile and find my personal contact…send an email there and lets learn together…

good luck with your english…

Ilyas

10:04 AM Sep 16 2007 |

snibila

snibila

Morocco

hello there !

may be i'am late but i've just discover the websiteLaughing anyway ..i think that three months r not enough to reach the intended english level u wantFrown, but why not trying to take intensive corses? or may be try to look in website like the bbc they giveradio programms and videos to  listen and to improve yourself ..anyway try also to met more english native speakers and try to talk to the them via msn for example using the mic beacause the more u speak the more mistake u make and so the more u learn .. anyway i hope that it would be something that will help u peace for allWink

11:05 AM Sep 16 2007 |

taoconco1

Viet Nam

hi everyone

first, how are you today? it is good to join in this room, we can speak english together, 

we discuss  about all problem of world, are you agree with me

contact me:

see you soon

friendly 

12:48 AM Sep 17 2007 |

Josh K

Josh K

Guatemala

There is many way improve speaking skill, as talk in messenger MSN, using the microphone, audiojet, finding mate whom practice our speaking skill, get luck

01:00 AM Sep 17 2007 |

Jeann

Philippines

Hi,

I am a language teacher of college students, I can speak english but I would like to acquire the american accent because I need it when I decide to teach outside of my country…Hope to meet native speakers…

10:26 AM Sep 17 2007 |

bendeniz

Turkey

hi.

ı want to improve speaking skill ,please help me

10:53 AM Sep 17 2007 |

adam.

adam.

Malaysia

hai…..i'm new at here..iwant to improve in english speaking…..anybody can give me idea to do that

01:11 PM Sep 17 2007 |

adam.

adam.

Malaysia

hai…....ialso want to improve my english….....so can we be friends to improve our english

01:13 PM Sep 17 2007 |

love china

China

i am afraid i merely know about it

10:45 AM Sep 18 2007 |

Rasangi

Rasangi

Sri Lanka

Hi,
Yes of course. I would like to join with you. It’s good be sound in speaking.
cheers,Rasangi.

11:00 AM Sep 19 2007 |