Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Other Language Exchange/Friend/Community websites?

worldmikel

worldmikel

United States

You and I use Englishbaby, but are on one or more Language Exchange/Friend/Community sites. I signed up with several which are very good and two that are just terrible: MiGente and Friendsabroad.

I like Englishbaby, LEhere, MySpace, Xanga, YouTube, Friendster and Hi5.

Which ones do you use? Which are good and for what reasons? Which ones are bad? 

06:11 PM Aug 04 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Monique Fernandes

Brazil

I am signed on EnglishBaby and YouTube.  I've already thought about signing into MySpace. One site that the most Brazilians like is Orkut. I'm not signed there but I've already also thought about signing into it, but the only problem is … there are too much Brazilians and most of them can't speak English.

10:33 PM Aug 04 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i am not good at english,but i will improve it.

01:31 AM Aug 05 2007 |

jameeljo

jameeljo

Jordan

Since it makes the aim of finding friends to learn english, I believe that englishbaby.com is one of the best between its rivals in this particular aim.

Concerning bad sites? Well, I don't know whether it is a good thing to criticize any thing without having: firstly, a very long experience dealing with it, secondly and most importantly, basis for you accusations. Taking the above 2 reasons into consideration, I am not qualified to judge any of the aforementioned sites as terrible.

Best wishes from Jameel

smakieh.blogspot.com

04:44 PM Aug 05 2007 |