Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

a true?

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

Hamas preaches and engages in violence and terror in order to destroy the state of Israel and replace it with an Islamic state based on terrorist.

Its virulent hatred of Jews and Judaism is deeply rooted in the anti-Semitic writings of Muslim Brotherhood theologians.

In August 1988, Hamas issued its Covenant laying down its ideological principles and goals. Replete with anti-Semitism, it echoes the notorious Protocols of the Elders of Zion and charges Jews with an international conspiracy to gain control of the world.

In Hamas’ worldview, Islamic precepts forbid a Jewish state in the area known as Palestine, the Jewish people have no legitimate connection to the land of Israel and Yasir Arafat was a traitor to the Islamic Palestinian cause.

As the Hamas Covenant proclaims, “The land of Palestine is an Islamic trust… It is forbidden to anyone to yield or concede any part of it… Israel will continue to exist until Islam will obliterate it…

10:01 AM Aug 18 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

I am not new member, men, but I only want to read, there are not sexe they are more

11:56 AM Aug 18 2011 |

magnificent

Turkey

child killers…

who?

you know..

yes they are ısraıl. they kıll all days.. they know you can ask them..

12:09 PM Aug 18 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

ok turkish (...) thanks for your big words you said in private message but we are Human and we want to live in peace, not like you and some others

12:14 PM Aug 18 2011 |

magnificent

Turkey

wear of your blinkers. then look at the world ın a big wındow.  you want to lıve ın a peace but you kill the chıldren, break down the  muslım houses, you implement the embargo to gazza so many people can t fınd medicine to theır ıllness…

aha l see now. you do them to live ın peace.

we applaud thıs clever friend. are you stupıd how do you belıave thıs?

12:25 PM Aug 18 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

I won.. The admistration deleted the karem-tn profil, thank you for everybody who sent me congratulations by private message or reported the dirty muslim dog, and very soon arabhamid, shymaa, rockky and cristal.. u will be out dirties muslims dogs..

Thank u to every want who support me, who support Israel, who support the real freedom without islam..

I won becoz u ar with me nd u understand me nd understand that islam is terrorist

I am very happy, NOW

No.. after karem-tn there are many others like arabhamid, shymaa, rockky and cristal

I confirm that admin ebaby whos deleted the karem’s profil

08:43 AM Aug 23 2011 |

magnificent

Turkey

you won’t…

you can t wın.. be sure. one day you wıll see.

play these days.

10:10 PM Aug 23 2011 |