Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

A dream????????

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

In the last weekend, in sunday morning i wake up feeling peaceful but very sick…
I saw a dream, I can’t describ it but it made me thinking about many several things..
I saw that I was prepared to marry with karem-tn but he didn’t touch me and I am wearing ‘hijab’ and I am very happy, feeling peace, love… nd never be happy before in this dream …
an ther ar friends from englishbaby came for the ceremony I remember arabhamid, Shymaa, crystal nd other friends from other sites to congratulate us much…
I need ur help, did someone kno what does it mean?
Thank u

09:38 PM Aug 25 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

First israel is not a country, and inshallah it will never be

and please friends, try not to fall in the trap of this person, I don’t want to start arguing “against” a muslim friend…

I really appreciate your nobelty, but just wait and see, this is going to nothing.

Songgg, please I don’t need to learn that this website is for friendship love brotherhood…etc, I have friends more than you can imagine here. so please I really don’t need lessons in morals and ethics.

Plus I have the full right to not trust this person, cause of his insults and bad behaviours, 

If you don’t care to be called “Muslim dogs” I really do care

If really he/she wants a new start, then he/she has to apologize for all the insults, and confess alot of things…this nature of zionists they lie cheat, do whatever necessary to keep us apart, and seems they succeded again ! do you agree ?

11:18 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

arabhamid how did u know that he left forever?? I received many private messages from people who reported the karem-tn to support me but there ar some people said that he said the true..
really, muslim u ar differnt, Hossam_bounab when i read ur comments i feel the same angrious before with karem-tn, u have the same ideas nd way but he insult us, sharon, oscar, israel, jewish, Radunagi.. but he linked alaways talks with islam..
Cr!stal i feel that u understand me but arabhamid i think u ar jealous to said that..
Hossam_bounab i like to say to u that karem-tn named me the zionist pink pig but i named him the dirty dog muslim.. u know?? only Cr!stal nd shymaa support islam nd palestin with him..!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i remembered that, but how muslims reported muslims for jewish… i think many people will understand many things, here

11:23 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

my family in tunisia nd in israel..
there ar differnts beween jewish nd zionist..

11:25 PM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

you pretend jewish, let me ask you, are you ashkenazi ?

11:27 PM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

LIES LIES LIES LIES….....answer my question please

11:30 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

why u ask? i don’t like to answer ur question.. I am proud to be jewish.. did u with ur islam??

11:31 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

””“songggg, u ar from same country, same religion, may be some other similiars.. but, diferent wieus to religion??? how???

11:35 PM Aug 27 2011 |

Hossam_bounab

Algeria

I told you friends, this is no more than a big joke, so, open your eyes and don’t let such kinds make us quarrel.

Songgg,

I’m sure you are wise enough to get in such stupid arguments

11:36 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

””“songggg, i think u mean reported him, i said that i received from many friends messages..
but u know why israel is always the stronger, becoz many many muslims dont like their religion.. nd want democracy..

11:38 PM Aug 27 2011 |

nawfer

nawfer

Israel

””“songggg did u understand me?

11:51 PM Aug 27 2011 |