Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Who's your best friend and why?

ziad10

ziad10

Egypt

Salam my best friend are my Mother and the knowledge , why cuz my Mother is everythings in my life and Allah Subhana wa ta’ala ordred us to take care a lotttt of our Mothres he sayd Subhanahu wata’ala :“And We have enjoined on man [to be good] to his parents: in travail upon travail did his mother bear him and his weaning was over two years. Be thankful to Me and to your parents, unto Me is the final destination.”[Noble Quran 31:14] if u wanna more info visit this web : www.islamwomen.com

for the Knoledge is impottant in our life without it we are nothing Allah subhanau wa ta’ala said: is read taht our God Revealed to our Prophet Muhammed peace be upon him say :“Read in the name of your Lord who created, created man from a clot. Read, for your Lord is most Generous, Who teaches by means of the pen, teaches man what he does not know.” (96: 1-5).

10:36 AM Sep 10 2011 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

CatcheR

CatcheR

Iceland

myself.

11:54 AM Sep 10 2011 |

ziad10

ziad10

Egypt

maybe u will feel u are seldfish ;)

12:26 PM Sep 10 2011 |

CatcheR

CatcheR

Iceland

No, I am not! I just don’t want to be a burden for friends.

06:43 AM Oct 05 2011 |