Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I want to improve my spoken english

Bluery

Bluery

China

Hello, my friends, I want to improve my spoken english , how should I do, pls.? Tks!

Best regards,

Bluery

07:40 AM Aug 25 2007 |

Go to the TOEFL® page >

touchfarook

India

Anybody want ur communication in english just reply to this mail id touchfarook@ gmail.com

04:00 AM Sep 04 2007 |

touchfarook

India

hi bluery do u likto chat with me

04:02 AM Sep 04 2007 |

touchfarook

India

hi

04:02 AM Sep 04 2007 |

sehrish khan

Panama

i wana improve my english ..
plz tel m wht should i do ??

07:56 AM Sep 04 2007 |

odcking

India

dear all,

i invite u to for call me at skype becouse i want to improve my spokan english.

09:02 AM Sep 04 2007 |

farhanjan

farhanjan

Bahrain

hiiii 2 all

well ma problem is that i can speak english but not well so plz give me some idea how to improve ma english it would be a great pleasure

09:08 AM Sep 04 2007 |

eva69

France

hi i eva from france…
i sorry to disturb you but I want simply you know that I offer a broad choice of Nike air, Puma sneakers 27 euro/pair,brand new design at the lowest prices on the market….free postage to contact me if that interests you, you can realise a 300% benefit on the resale…just let you know…you can contact on htttp://www.euromaker.fr

09:08 AM Sep 04 2007 |

proud-

proud-

Oman

salam to all,

i think we have to use the vocab we learn in order not to lose it…."use it or lose it"..... we have too much vocab but most of it is passive ... we can make it active by using it in daily communication

10:45 AM Sep 04 2007 |

floatliu

China

Hello, please contact me through , we can communicate by MSN, thanks a lot.

02:56 AM Sep 05 2007 |

dharmendra.ojha

India

hi i want to improve my spoken english for that i want to chat with you? I have gtalk & yahoo Id

06:14 AM Sep 05 2007 |