Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Spoken is the most difficult to be fluent. Would you like to help me to improve it?

Macy_Mac

Macy_Mac

Hong Kong

Since my job needs to talk to client on the phone in English, I want to practice the skills for me to handle easily. Sometime I understand what they say and what they want, but I can't express my meaning and i will be very nervous. Can you help me to comfort to speak English. Or if everyone has same problem, hope we can chat together too.  

09:00 PM Sep 08 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

rizanicom

rizanicom

Morocco

hi guys i've hot the same problem so if some of u wanna talk to me by any means that's phone , skype, msn i'm ready thanks in addvance bye

03:40 AM Sep 09 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

that sounds  interesting

04:07 AM Sep 09 2007 |

fjface

fjface

China

i dont think we have to sound like an english person when we speak,but it is important to pronunce well enough to make our friend understood.i am trying my best to do it.i hope i can speak english evry well one day.

fjface

fjface

China

thank you

Macy_Mac

Macy_Mac

Hong Kong

Thanks guys, my MSN bluecat615 at hotmail dot com

09:39 AM Sep 09 2007 |

bd_xinji041

China

Hi everybaby!

12:42 PM Sep 09 2007 |

storm_gb

storm_gb

Thailand

Me too.. haha…

let's pratice .. and i think only chat cannot improve ur spoking because u not talk but u type, so i got this problem same u…

01:11 PM Sep 09 2007 |

mailtopp

mailtopp

India

hi friend , nice to meet u . I have also same speaking problem .if u want we can improve our language by speaking. if u want to speak  i add u.

bye

05:54 PM Sep 10 2007 |

mohamadsaleh

Kuwait

be relax,forget are  nervous,take breath,remember the words to express,you will be well done ,okay.

06:27 PM Sep 10 2007 |

mohamadsaleh

Kuwait

Yes ,I can,who can add me.Cool

06:30 PM Sep 10 2007 |