Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Talking in English on skype or FB

Shadyy

Shadyy

Slovakia

hey there ^ ,

I need improve my english .. Im from slowakia.. so if somebody who would want to talk with me in English add me on skype or FB..  I will be happy for anyone who talk with me about anything. I like sports and everything about that .. i love workouting ^ and i love talking with someone on skype :) .. and i really love russian lagueage but i dont know nothing about that.. so if u want calling with me add me on skype .. for skype or Facebook check my profil .. there is everything about me and my hobbys too :) .. so nice to meet u .. have a nice day :)

02:58 PM Mar 22 2012 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

blackrosa

blackrosa

Algeria

Hey ! Shadyy  How are u ??

I’m Mina from Algeria

I would like to chat with u !

07:58 PM Mar 22 2012 |

Max1996

Max1996

Russian Federation

Hi) My English level is Intermediate and I want to improve my speaking and my grammar) So I can talk with you in

facebook /Maxim1996

twitter @Max__Brian

and skype max19962204

So add me and let’s talk) I wait you :D

11:33 AM Jun 14 2012 |

afmf143

afmf143

Afghanistan

Hey all ,

I am an intermediate english learner , and my english needs to be improved , so add me in skype to talk .

My skype is   eiskype2013

02:11 PM Oct 12 2013 |

hongjiekong

China

Hi, I am on my way to improve my oral English, if you are in the same case with me, we can communicate and make a progress together.
here is my skype: hong.jie91
I am looking forward your reply.

02:40 PM Oct 28 2013 |

elohimmoses

India

Hi friends my skype id is david.moses1986 feel free to add me.

10:38 AM Feb 07 2014 |

LauraChang2007

Australia

I want to practice too ()

09:52 PM Dec 09 2018 |