Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need friends i wanna speak with you!!!

beket

beket

France

My name is Samir i'm french and i live in Paris. I wanna improve my english like everybody here (i think). But i wanna know many customs and countries. So if you  wanna speak this me ask me my adress….

bye from Paris

Ps: I can help in french if you  want. A little word in french for you.

Je veux le plus d'amis possible !!!! 

11:04 AM Sep 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

phuongngoc

Viet Nam

Hi, My name's Phuong, i live Viet Nam, i speak English not well, so can you hepl me to learn English? i don't know Frane, too. But i believe that, we can become the good friends (if you want).Bye, I'm verry happy if i can become a your friend.

11:34 AM Sep 14 2007 |

beket

beket

France

No problem what do you prefer to contact me? msn, mail???? Nice to meet you Phuong . I don't believe your country too. 

So if you wanna know me no problem, i'll glad to know you .

I wait others propositions with impatience 

12:07 PM Sep 14 2007 |

alinutza

Romania

HI SAMIR.MY NAME IS ALINA AND I'M FROM ROMANIA AND I LIKE TO HEAR MORE ABOUT U AND YOUR COUNTRY.I SPEAK A LITTLE BIT FRENCH.J'AIMERAI PARLER DAVANTAGE AVEC TOI.

12:36 PM Sep 14 2007 |

beket

beket

France

ok no problem alinutza. what do you prefer like contact msn ? if you want i give you my msn adress contact me by message if you want. Je te donnerai cela en privé c'est mieux.

01:00 PM Sep 14 2007 |

beket

beket

France

There is nobody else? My adress is samir_nou contact me no problem ;) if you have any questions about me tell me

01:54 PM Sep 14 2007 |

beket

beket

France

samir_nourk @hotmail.com

01:54 PM Sep 14 2007 |

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

hi beket:P my msn: ania15100 @ hotmail dot com

01:56 PM Sep 14 2007 |

betty03634

China

Kiss 

02:28 PM Sep 14 2007 |

betty03634

China

hi ,my name is vivian, from china . if you want to know something about our country .  my MSN: dong03634 at hotmail dot com

02:46 PM Sep 14 2007 |

CatastropheMonica

Czech Republic

Hiii guys! :D I wanna talk with somebody as crazy and positive as I am.. Pls, pls.. :) Sad look… :D I am crazy, lovely, clever.. :-P … What more u want? :D

My name is Monica and I am from Czech republic… From the capital city – Prague… So If u want to talk about my city, maybe u want to visit it I can tell u everything I know about.. :)

03:43 PM Sep 14 2007 |