Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I need friends i wanna speak with you!!!

beket

beket

France

My name is Samir i'm french and i live in Paris. I wanna improve my english like everybody here (i think). But i wanna know many customs and countries. So if you  wanna speak this me ask me my adress….

bye from Paris

Ps: I can help in french if you  want. A little word in french for you.

Je veux le plus d'amis possible !!!! 

11:04 AM Sep 14 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

cararman

Spain

my name is carmen , i speak English not well, so can you hepl me to learn English?  

05:18 PM Sep 14 2007 |

akimadona

Germany

Hello

I am sadaf ,i want to spaek with you.I am in Germany ,by the way ,we could speak with each other with E.mail afterthat with voice chat.

Bests

Sadaf

06:23 PM Sep 14 2007 |

cararman

Spain

my email es

06:39 PM Sep 14 2007 |

betty03634

China

is anyone here? who can talk with me ?

Laughing

01:21 AM Sep 15 2007 |

beket

beket

France

Me berry take my email if  you want .  yes i  can help somebody in english but i'm leraning  english too. so take my adress if you wanna speak or improve   your french or english . 

I'm looking for an spanish penfriends???  

04:41 PM Sep 15 2007 |

menendezcupen

United States

Hi, my name is Joshep, and I want to find someone who like me, have a difficult to learn english. Right now, I am living in NY, if you give your msn we can talk,

thank you

05:14 PM Sep 15 2007 |

beket

beket

France

ok  take my msn and  give me your msn. no problem it will a pleasure to talk with an americain from ny ^^ my msn is

08:06 AM Sep 17 2007 |

wondergrl

wondergrl

Israel

hi my name is natalie i'm from israel i would like to talk with u on mail my mail is: nataligu at gmail dot com

08:30 AM Sep 17 2007 |

phuongngoc

Viet Nam

Hi Samir, thank you for yoy recented email for me, i am happy when cevieve your email. Today, i'm not busy, so i writed email for you. I'm 25 years old, i'm working in shop lacque, every night i study at university Hong Bang of Ho Chi Minh City, and you? If you want know something about Vietnam, i can hepl you. I'll answer your question for my country. Bye

10:29 AM Sep 17 2007 |

jektp1111

jektp1111

India

hi my name is jektpip and i wanna spent my time out here;itself….ho byre

01:48 PM Sep 17 2007 |