Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Bene-HOMEWORK!! 4 my Ss

azaotl

azaotl

Mexico

Hi. Post your homeworks here!!! example:

(instructions: First choose a hobby group (music, cars, learning english, cooking etc. , write a question to post on this forum, and that's all!)

To: Music group

Hi. I'm a big fan of Coldpaly, especially the lead singer. I really like him, and I want to know more  about him. What are his interest?

blah blah bla!!!.... 

09:38 AM Sep 18 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Gerardo Diaz

Mexico

To: CARS GROUP

Hi I´m chico galleta and I love the cars especialy the homer be case is very big and is the best, but I need more information of incredibles cars and I don't now where is this information.

Do you have information for me?Laughing

10:58 PM Sep 22 2007 |

maluisa

Mexico

HI TEACHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TO: COOKING

WELL, I LIKE COOK BECAUSE IT´S FUNNY AND INTERESTING BY MY. I  LIKED STUDY IN TOLUCA OR CUERNAVACA, BUT I DON´T NOW IN THIS MOMENT. WHAT DO YOU THING? WHAT PLACE IT´S THE BEST?

BYE. SEE YOU LATERTongue out

02:43 AM Sep 23 2007 |

nice girl(nayeli117)

Mexico

To: music group

hello!!

i'm a really fan of zoe, they are my favorite band i think their songs are really good, all of them are handsome jeje well i think no?? some people think that the're a bad band but really is because the people don't know about music jaja.

well zoe are the best band yeah¡¡¡¡¡

if you know new date concert's zoe tell me please

thanks see you bye

03:24 AM Sep 23 2007 |

atasky

Mexico

Cielo Gordillo 2585

Hi i'm big fanatic of panda mainly because its content musical it express much feeling in its words, also i like shakira because is a big dancer, also i like go to the movie to match movies of horror but don’t like listen to persons speak inside the cinema.

09:56 PM Sep 23 2007 |

ucenice_11abril@hotmail.com

Mexico

Dulce Flores 117

Hi!!! well I love the music because is interesting to listen the lyrics, but sometimes the lyrics are inappropriate, that`s why before I sing a song, I pay attention to the lyric, because even though in the song the rytm is nice some lyrics are not really good, in this case I prefere listen other song. And also I like to dance yeah!! to play piano, and to write my feelings.

12:20 AM Sep 24 2007 |

floriveth

Mexico

LaughingHiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'am not a big fan of nobody music's gruop but I like very much Ricardo Arjona and RBD. I guess.

I also like movies especially horror movies but I haven't a lot of.

I should like know more about music groups but I haven't a lot of free time…

SOME IDEAS????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Innocent 

12:48 AM Sep 24 2007 |

yaoiniel

Mexico

To: music

Hi! I am a really fan of the incredibly talented japanese composer Kajiura Yuki. I also love her beautiful music, and I want to know, where I can buy her cds.^^

This is a link for the video of my favorite song of kajiura Yuki

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=j2VSfb-v-0k

12:51 AM Sep 24 2007 |

floriveth

Mexico

FLOR REYNA 117

Laughing Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big fan nobody music gruop but I like very much Ricardo Arjona and RBD. I guess.

I also like movies especially horror mivies but i haven't a lot of.

I should like know more about music groups but I haven't  a lot of free time…

SOME IDEAS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

12:57 AM Sep 24 2007 |

floriveth

Mexico

FLOR REYNA 117

Laughing Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a big fan nobody music gruop but I like very much Ricardo Arjona and RBD. I guess.

I also like movies especially horror mivies but i haven't a lot of.

I should like know more about music groups but I haven't  a lot of free time…

SOME IDEAS??????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Cool

12:57 AM Sep 24 2007 |

maiminmaki

Mexico

i'm one of keane's fans. i like them because they play an alternative rock, europe style… and i also like the killers. both are my favorite groups. i invite you to listen some of their music….AND WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?

02:01 AM Sep 24 2007 |