Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Gender's relationship

comrade_navid

United Kingdom

Some days ago I put a post here on English talk with this title “Skype Revolution”. I have not receive any comment for this post yet. When I see Women posts about this issue, I wonder why men put a lot of comment on their same posts?! Is it really necessary to learn english with other gender? Then why always men try to attract women?I know it’s more interesting to enjoy with your opposite gender and I am totally agree with this issue that men and women absorb each other, but I never underestand why always men should be pioneer for this reason! What’s your mind my friend?

06:26 AM Mar 13 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

dancer1991

dancer1991

China

I agree with you ~ That’s really interesting topic . However these days men are not just be attracted by women but also by men . You might know why , will you ?

06:31 AM Mar 13 2013 |

comrade_navid

United Kingdom

Umm. To be honest, I am stranger with this tipe of feeling. emotional feeling usually appear between two opposite gender. I dont say that men have no feeling about each other, I say it’s content usually different. 

06:39 AM Mar 13 2013 |

Slaratzhon

Slaratzhon

Sweden

Prolly beacuse that most guys just want to talk to cute/sey girl, they arent here for learning.. and if they can cam skype…ooooh a chance to see boobies ^^

When i logged in for half an hour ago i had 16 friends requests.. 15 guys.. 2 had 1-4 friends in diffrent ages and both genders.. i approved their requests.. 

I accepted the only girl who had sent me a request.. the rest had 800 frienda all beautiful girls.. = declained..

Its such a waste of time..

04:56 PM Mar 16 2013 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

Yea..its a very good topic and i always wanted to talk about this.

To be honest, the Gender relationship might be vey helpful while we are talking with someone. Because if we talk with the opposite gender, we dont feel boring and talk much much as possible, but the only think we should concentrate on our communication only.

Its very helpful to me and i always trying to talk with 3-4 girls everyday and our level got increased to Advance(i guess..) level. So i m welcome girls who really want to spend their time for english.

Thanks, Siva (Skype : itsme.speak)

04:55 PM Mar 21 2013 |

belinus

belinus

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

interesting

05:08 PM Mar 21 2013 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

yea its very true…i like this way to improve our speaking skill.

05:16 PM Mar 21 2013 |

gokuh

gokuh

India

yup bro i am totally agree with you. women gets more comments on the same topic than men…this is natural we cant help it.. ;)

03:25 PM Mar 22 2013 |

natalie_12345

Poland

Hmm hi guys, I was thinking about it. Surely men and women have sometimes diferent thoughts and feelings and it’s great to exchange your opinions and get know other ways to look on some problems, but yeah it really depends.

Slaratzhon you know what? For me it’s too generally saying that men have just one reason for login in such sides. This thinking is so depressing, don’t you think?
I understand that you probably had bad experience I had some too:), but really I’ve talked to guys that were concentrate on talking and improving english. Besides I learn something from such conversation and have a lot of fun with it. You can see this most in chat rooms, when we don’t see each other and until then we meet real reasons and characters of men and women too.

So keep your faith in people and don’t worry about wrong motivation of some.

07:52 PM Mar 31 2013 |

its-siva

its-siva

India

natalie_12345 You are absolutely correct!! Surely we have more ideas, fun and interesting talk while we are talking as compared same gender, but only think we have to get a suitable partner to speak. So Slartzhon, you can try to speak with Men’s and just drop their account if not suitable for you. No more worries here….but i m sure you will be enjoyable to speak!!!

07:24 AM Apr 01 2013 |

Kian_Jan

China

maybe i can under you.do you know”omegle”,a website through which we can talk with strangers all over the world?and i used to have conversations there to try to make some English dialogues,but my conversations would not be long,when i tell i am a Chinese male,they kicked me out,without hesitation.I just don’t know why they do that.

And I don’t take it serious,because nothing is more important than a happy mood.Don’t let it destroy your good mood. 

11:41 AM Apr 01 2013 |