Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

anyone interested in learning english? drop me a message.

marksimz

marksimz

Philippines

if you are interested in practicing and enhancing your english i sure could be your english study partner. i will share to you some of the things i know about the language. hope to hear from you. 

06:08 AM Sep 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Ishraqat

Oman

Hi Marksimz,

how r u ?

can i know from where u r ?

thanks

06:18 AM Sep 19 2007 |

marksimz

marksimz

Philippines

i am from the philippines. how about you? where are you from?

06:41 AM Sep 19 2007 |

dipen

Nepal

Hi

Iam your new friend frome Nepal. anybody want friendship me? plz

07:43 AM Sep 19 2007 |

giotto

Germany

Hi, marksimz!

I'm looking for a study-partner too. My english skills are not so very good untill, but I'm learning quickly and with much fun.

Are you interested? So write pls to me. I'm looking forwarding to a pen-friendship.

Wink

10:11 AM Sep 19 2007 |

anuj024

India

hey buddy one question if u can help
while writing an essay..what are titles and subtitles, please help with example
and also what is conversational style of writing..pls give example
Thanks in advance

10:21 AM Sep 19 2007 |

marksimz

marksimz

Philippines

hi! titles states what your essay is going to be about. the title tells the reader what he or she is going to expect or the topic of the essay. subtitles? in writing or movie? because subtitles in movies are the ones which shows below the screen that gives you the exact conversation of the actors. subtitles when writing a book o articles on the other hand are topics which you want to stress out or elaborate in your writing. 

example: if you are writing a book on Birds then you can make your title, The species that fly, so it tells something about what is inside the book. 

then you can have subtitles that are. 1. migratory birds – focusing on migratory birds. 2. anatomy of birds..etc.. 

12:59 PM Sep 19 2007 |

anuj024

India

Thanks a lot pal. Can you also shed some light on my other question. Thanks very much again :-)

02:02 PM Sep 19 2007 |

hichamov

Morocco

hi any one want to know me this my email

02:11 PM Sep 19 2007 |

RyanJoe

RyanJoe

China

Hi,i'am Joe from China. My major is Business English,we can improve our English together.

02:27 PM Sep 19 2007 |

Ishraqat

Oman

hi,, i am from Oman..

08:04 PM Sep 19 2007 |