Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

I'm banned and I'm NOT happy

Dinoraptor101

United States

because of my over all contributions to correcting English and loving people; 

I’m a proud member of English baby and I was banned for defending myself against sexists as “Fawaz10” and “Alpha man”

Ebabyadmin1, thou have previously unbanned me due to use of sexually suggestive words in a non-offending form of a joke that “no one was upset from”

has banned me again for telling on his friend Fawaz10 publically that he earlier yesterday had sexually harassed me in private.

Due to such unfair circumstances I’m very displeased with the ending result I get in return of my many contributions to people.

I’m a decent chatter, and I still insist that I should be unbanned.

and compensated for such mistreatment by ebabyadmin1

I deeply miss my friends; and I regret to have delt with people from Arab nationality for the last time

12:58 AM Mar 28 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Steb

United States

Im with you Admin just Banned me I just needed to show what was going on thiss private windows I ONLY GET IN HERE CUZ IM A TEFL HALF AMERICAN AND HALF COLOMBIAN TEACHER AND A MEMBER FOR 5 YEARS NOW AND I KNOW THERE ARE TONS OF PPL HERE WHO WANT TO LEARN AND IS NOT FAIR THAT THEY BANNED ME BECAUSE I SHOWED WHAT THE GUY WAS POINTIN IN PRIVATE THOUGH I DONT NEED THIS IMMA GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THIS AINT THE ONLY ONE 

06:47 AM Apr 08 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

Yes STEB  ENGLISHBABY IS UTTER SHIT AND PEOPLE SHOULD LOOK FOR ANOTHER PLACE TO LEARN ENGLISH MY SUGGESTIONS ARE ENGLISHCLUB!!! ENGLISHCLUB.COM OR http://www.italki.com/

06:00 PM Apr 21 2013 |

Big Zizi

Algeria

this admin keep banning us , hate him

04:38 PM May 05 2013 |

Dinoraptor101

United States

Yup I made several website reviews internationally about this website.. to warn people of this hidious place as well..

03:42 AM May 13 2013 |