Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Do you want a help?

TheAwesomeKId

Saudi Arabia

Heyy what’s up all?

my name is Saud from Saudi Arabia, I’m 17 years old, I was an exchange student in American high school in Los Angeles, California. I’m advanced in English language skills so I’m here to help other people to improve their English skills besides I want to keep up my English. So if you want to help/ practice English you hit me up for my Skype or Email.

Thanks!! 

03:51 AM Jul 12 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

bbvicky

bbvicky

China

Hi Saud, nice to meet you! i will have an important examnation, but my oral english is so weak, could you give me some advise?thanks!

07:48 AM Jul 12 2013 |

Ceydaa

Turkey

hi , l want a help :))

05:11 PM Jul 13 2013 |

TheAwesomeKId

Saudi Arabia

I’ll be so glad helping you both :) 

01:19 AM Jul 14 2013 |

Jess

China

I would like to speak good English in my social life like a foreign. Glad to have your help.

05:13 AM Jul 25 2013 |

ayuharyanips

Indonesia

hi i need a help too

01:00 AM Jul 28 2013 |

dariam

dariam

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Hi

I want to improve my english speaking, I’m good at other skills but I have problem with speaking. I will appreciate your help.

02:00 PM Aug 01 2013 |

TheAwesomeKId

Saudi Arabia

Jess, Ayuharyani, Dariam, 

I’ll be glad to help you improving your English Language Skills.

09:21 PM Aug 04 2013 |

ayuharyanips

Indonesia

Thanks a whole lot! Can I have your skype or y!m id? Btw, do you still study for TOEFL too? I also want to improve my TOEFL score

04:03 AM Aug 14 2013 |

TheAwesomeKId

Saudi Arabia

Yes of course, I didn’t take the TOEFL yet but I took different kind of exam for International high school student and thankfully I passed it. 

07:20 PM Aug 17 2013 |

Kubiino

Czech Republic

Hi, I’m also looking for someone to practise english language, by email is best for me. I’m from Czech Republic and I’m studying geography so I would like to know everything about your countries. I think it is nice topic to coverse. My english is really poor so feel free to contact me.

Kuba

kuba_kubikula(a)outlook(dot)com

12:42 PM Oct 03 2013 |