Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Korean friends in Saida!

Mayaxxx

Mayaxxx

Lebanon

Hey guys ^

So, Two days ago, I was walking with my family in the streets in Saida, Just another typical day in our lives.

I was completely absentminded and thinking about something when I spotted three extremely Asian looking guys ( No offense, lol x3 )So I immediately whispered to my mom the news xD

Since my mom ( and the whole family ) knows that I’m in love with everything Asian, she told me to go over and talk to them, which I did almost in a blink of an eye xD

After I knew they’re from Korea, I saluted them in Korean ( and they seemed pretty surprised to find someone who can speaks Korean in Lebanon )

In the end, they turned out to be from the Korean Church Relief Team ( Which is a group of people who teach English and do charity things in different countries in the world ) and they took my phone number and asked if I can come over and pay them a visit ^_

It was the most eventful and amazing day in my life <3 

02:09 PM Dec 07 2013 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

KevinDing

KevinDing

China

Hi, my  friend.

03:11 PM Dec 07 2013 |

phn_uk

phn_uk

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

Sorry friend, do you have any skype ID?

05:57 AM Dec 11 2013 |

IrvinGs

IrvinGs

Mexico

i’m not  chinise but i eat their food, is that enough for be friends?

jaja

05:41 AM Dec 16 2013 |

phn_uk

phn_uk

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

yeah absolutely :) :)

06:23 AM Dec 18 2013 |

IrvinGs

IrvinGs

Mexico

well, i have a chance xD

11:06 PM Dec 18 2013 |