Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

HAVE SOME FUN:)

Anna91

Anna91

Poland

let's play a game:) i'll write something about someone and you have to guess name of that person:) person who guess will describe next person:) it can be fantasy or real person ok? I'll begin

category: film

This person is one of the main actors in "Lost.".. His plain crashed somewhere in pacific ocean… He is one of the 40 survivors who live in a wild island… In Sidney his dad died. We know him as a person who helping other survivors… 

Ok:) that was simply i think:)

04:13 PM Sep 25 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

tim_84

tim_84

Morocco

hi canbe freind with u ? my msn is:

02:13 PM Sep 29 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Mapleleaf Man, You're almost right.The little girl's name is Mafalda. Mafaldo sounds really funny althoughLaughing 

No idea about the detective you are speaking about. Could you give us a clue, please?Wink Is it a cartoon movie?

05:34 PM Sep 30 2007 |

katleena

katleena

Finland

Mapelleaf Man, is the answer to your question Nancy Drew (Paula Drew here in Finland)? Well, I used to be a young girl once.. lol

Here's my question: Brilliant male actor who was born in Wales, but is nowadays an U.S citizen. He is probably best known by his evil role in a famous thriller in 1992. After that he has reprised that same role twice.

11:16 AM Oct 03 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Katleena,is your feature  the great Anthony Hopkings in "The silence of the lambs"?

05:12 PM Oct 11 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Hopkins, sorry

05:13 PM Oct 11 2007 |

katleena

katleena

Finland

"Well Clarice… have the lambs stopped screaming?"

Yes he is. Well done Newcastle! =)

05:35 PM Oct 11 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Ok, so now the ball is in my court…

From one Sir to another one… He is among my favourite actors. Not only because he is a self-made man who faced a really hard chilhood. If not because after making his way in the cinema world, he was afraid of being typecast in the role of a well known secret agent and he knew how to develop in his carreer. Just flatteries can be heard from every person who has worked  with him, describing this Welsh like a gentleman and an excellent workmate. For me, he is man who has mocked the passing of time. No doubt he has improved with the years like wineWink

09:53 PM Oct 13 2007 |

katleena

katleena

Finland

Hi Newcastle! My first guess would have been Sir Sean Connery…but since I think that he's a Scot – I guess that the actor you have in mind is Sir Roger Moore? Right?

08:51 AM Oct 14 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Laughing I 'm afraid that I have put my foot in it!! Yeah, you're completely right. Your first guess is the good one and Mr Sean Connery is Scottish..Sorry!!

07:27 PM Oct 20 2007 |

Newcastle

Newcastle

Spain

Katleenaaaaaaaaaa, Where are youuuuu?Smile C'mon, lady!! Keep on doing this game a crack!Wink

08:50 AM Oct 27 2007 |