Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Hello there!

Sthepen

United States

hi im from San Diego CA, i wanna be ur friends, i wanna know about another countries of this lil’ world…and culture, musics, everythings!..plz…if u can add me, my address mail is , or if u try to learn english just contact to me… im on-line everyday, so…thnx and good bye!

05:49 AM Feb 12 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

majed-9

majed-9

Saudi Arabia

hi
sure i want..
but i hope we meet by massenger .. if you want to join with me , you can add me ..
good luke …...... majed

11:33 AM Apr 27 2006 |

cindy.xu

cindy.xu

China

I am glad to get to know so many friends here ,I am chinese ,I am interested in English,everyday I wish my level can be improved and more recognize other coutries and more wonderful things .my dear friends ,welcome to contact me .and especially I want to chat with an skilled englished friend.will you ? my MSN adress:

07:28 AM Apr 28 2006 |

cindy.xu

cindy.xu

China

but I donot know how to get your contact address. I am eager to get some friend who also love life anywhere.

07:33 AM Apr 28 2006 |

bluerose33

bluerose33

United Arab Emirates

Smile hi loukas

how r u? i am from Dubai,nice to meet u,  i would like to meet people from around the world.i also want to improve my english skills.

take care

11:07 AM Nov 19 2006 |

Michale

Germany

Hi Stephen,

I have to improve my English, too.

My name is Michaela, I am 35 years old, German and I am doing an English for Business course and I hope I will be able to do an exam next year.

So your help is very welcome…

Many regards

Michale 

05:56 PM Nov 20 2006 |

CiCaDa

CiCaDa

Turkey

hi ım Tugba from Turkey. ım 25 old years. I just came in here. ı wanna talk somebody. cuz ı wannna go to USA ( ı dont know to  how ı do it )   and ı must improve my English. lets talk  ((:

07:17 PM Mar 10 2008 |