Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hello every body, if any one want to practice spoken english, i'm ready , i have a good speaking level !!!

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in skype or msn in order to improve my speaking and yours skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach @ hotmail.com (“without spaces”).
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

09:54 PM Oct 05 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

fateless

Turkey

hi

ım from turkey and ı have an english exam (kpds) and this exam is very hard for me because reading tests are very hard for me

please help me

thanks

06:57 PM Nov 22 2008 |

şheyma

Turkey

hello all frıends my name ıs şeyma  lam from turkey l want to ımprove my englısh

11:11 AM Nov 23 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

u r welcome shema ; put ur msn or skype or messenger thus we can help u to improve ur level.

bye.

05:40 PM Nov 23 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

"where there is a will , there is a way …"Smile

we can learn english & become fluent speaker together !!!. 

09:17 PM Dec 03 2008 |

nichol147

nichol147

Malaysia

i dont have Ym

so,today,even free,i will join it.

05:26 AM Dec 04 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

ok.

10:37 AM Dec 06 2008 |

xzavy

xzavy

Philippines

Hey ya'all zup? The best way to strengthen your skills in conversation English is with constant practice. I am very much willing to help you guys who are determined and driven to maximize their English proficiency. I have been helping mostly Koreans to imrove their speaking ability through online. I have been doing this for more than 5 years now as my profession. I wanna extend my help to everyone who wants to practice English and it is FREE! you just have to add me up at my msn account : . I am available only weekends coz I have my reular teaching job on weekdays. Its fun to speak English and this is one cool way of gaining more friends worldwide…

10:35 AM Dec 07 2008 |

xzavy

xzavy

Philippines

msn : avy(underscore)29(underscore)bsar @ hotmail . com -no spaces, hope you follow what is "underscore"  " _ "

10:40 AM Dec 07 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

welcome in our group avy !!

hope u r not the last to join it Laughing.

05:04 PM Dec 14 2008 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

welcome in our group avy !!

hope u r not the last to join it Laughing.

05:06 PM Dec 14 2008 |