Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

If your are an English teacher

mmahfeli

mmahfeli

Iran, Islamic Republic Of

If you are or like to be an English teacher one day I invite you to write on my blog about whatever you like.

11:20 AM Oct 10 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

Altinay

Altinay

Kazakhstan

Hello,my msn is

06:04 AM Oct 11 2007 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

i agree with Robert

why specially the teachers

any way , im an english teacher and thanks for your invitation

i really need to add fun to my classes and make my students love the language

but how?

07:03 AM Oct 11 2007 |

mmahfeli

mmahfeli

you are welcomed to this blog Robert. maybe so many people know this language. but teaching english is not a thing everybody knows well. stick to your goal.say it to your father .

02:10 AM Oct 12 2007 |

mmahfeli

mmahfeli

We english teachers are kind of  actors.we should take care of our acts while performing them.especialy when we arent in good mood.

you need to be funny to make the class fun for them. but take care dont go too far. they should respect you first.they should laugh at your acts not at you.

02:22 AM Oct 12 2007 |

Altinay

Altinay

Kazakhstan

Hello guys!I decided to be an English teacher,when started to learn the language.I was at the 5th grade then.I acieved the goal and I have been a Uni instructor for 15 years and enjoyed it much.
I share the previous speaker`s opinion completely.
Now I work as an administrator-interpreter in oilfield and develop my internet business project.I wanna say,that your wish can change ,but don`t give it up!

02:51 AM Oct 12 2007 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

thank u all

i really enjoy this talk and im eager to hear more

06:00 AM Oct 12 2007 |

Ocean-SA

Ocean-SA

Saudi Arabia

Hi all…

Naddito .. You asked about how to mix fun with learning in your classes ..

Well.. I've couple of ideas that might work well for you :)

BUT!.. I need to know what level are you teaching ? Because for every age their are different approaches … so.. I'll wait for your answer :)

Peace sis

06:41 AM Oct 12 2007 |

mmahfeli

mmahfeli

What are you doing pals. I asked teachers and also ones who want to be teachers one day to write on my blog not here. I appeciate your copying all your above letters there(my blog).

11:33 AM Oct 12 2007 |

naddito

naddito

Saudi Arabia

hi ocean

i read ur profile and i think u r really an ocean in ur thoughts

however , thank u so much for ur reply and i'd like to inform u that im teaching all levels

coz im in a compound

i have a problem with them coz they have no interest at all in learning as im teaching not in my city (Jeddah),i work in jazan

07:21 PM Oct 12 2007 |