Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want find some friends to train speaking,,,,,,

annie-wen

annie-wen

China

i want find some friends  to train speaking,,,,,if you are available,we can chatting on the msn or skype…the skype; halo-elain,,,,,,by the way,i am a chinese girl…

10:45 AM Oct 17 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

usmle

Egypt

welcome,i'm here to improve my english skills so if you want , you can talk with me on skype : mhmd_khtb

05:55 PM Oct 17 2007 |

manisharya

India

i want a friend to improve my english langauge my id   write me and talk on english chat 

06:55 PM Oct 17 2007 |

manisharya

India

hi annie-wen how are you

07:06 PM Oct 17 2007 |

manisharya

India

hi usmle how are you

07:07 PM Oct 17 2007 |

ahmedbleach

Tunisia

hello,
i’m ahmed, a 20 year old boy. I’m looking for someone who can practice english with me in order to improve my and his speaking skills.
i’ll be happy to be your friend.
MSN : ahmedbleach(at)hotmail.com
Skype ID : ahmedbleach
yahoo messenger : ahmedhandball(at)yahoo.com
I’m looking forward hearing from you. good bye.

09:12 PM Oct 17 2007 |

samywaleed0

Palestinian Territory, Occupied

hi how are you I'm a 27 years male from Israel. Iam also seeking someone to practise english. I'll be so glad to be your friendyou can contact me onskype ID : samywaleedyahoo: a.menglishmsn: a.m.english ( at ) hotmail.com

09:55 PM Oct 17 2007 |

usmle

Egypt

hi manisharya ,hi ahmed,i'm fine and ready to start poost my speaking skill …

12:15 PM Oct 19 2007 |

free man

China

i also want to find some friends to inprove  my speaking english!so i'm very happy to become your friends. let us talking about each other  in enlish ! i can't speaking with you! but we can write  in english!  thanks for your reply again!

10:43 AM Oct 20 2007 |

freeman2big@yahoo.com

Nigeria

i need to learn more english too, so that i will social anywhere. am from higeria .thanksSmile

12:22 PM Oct 20 2007 |