Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

What do you see before making a new friend

radheshy

radheshy

India

Hey dears !
Love you all
I always wonder what do other think before making a new friend ! Do you think bout gender, age or nature or writing ? but whenever it comes to my turn i’m a great fan of intelligence, wisdom let me tell you bout some of some of my friends everyone has some quality which attract/impress me very much for example – Shanie is very nice simple but when you read her forum post ” chinese culture ” you can’t help yourself being impressed of … Mapleleafman’s knowledge and helping nature is great ,and lind@ she has bout 147 friends here only in ebaby and she handle all of them of course with care she is the fastest replyer i’ve ever found, her sense of humor is just amazing and danny knows three languages -Latin ,French and English ,Joyen knows -chinese ,English ,german !
Isn’t it cool !
,kanobi, eva ,moody,liza all are great ! Very kind !
if you ask me all my friends are very very special in their way and of course for me too that’s why i’ve chosen them
so now your turn what do you think before making a new friend ?
Keep smiling
it cost nothing but this way you can make this beautiful world more beautiful

12:38 AM Oct 19 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

melody-Ayu

melody-Ayu

China

to me,Friends is the most important thing in my life.I think the real friend is the one who will never leave you no matter you’re in a good situation or in a poor situation.
and thanks to all of my friends!!

05:03 AM Oct 23 2007 |

hassan123

Pakistan

hey you just have to see that can ur understanding grow with him or her

01:49 PM Oct 23 2007 |

sergito3005

Costa Rica

when i make a new friend i do not  used to critisize them, because i have to know them well and then decide if they can be friend of mine. generally i like to make friend who speaks english because i am learning english and i would like to get touch with english speaker people

01:36 AM Oct 24 2007 |

jacky8237595

China

i think this article is very good.everyone talk with different point, i come to english baby for improving my english ability and make friends with others in this world.i think friends is sweet,in trouble ,it help me,and no demand any conditions.if someone want to be friends with me, please add me.

02:14 AM Oct 24 2007 |

electrode

electrode

China

i think a constant friend is a thing rare and hard to find. for me, a real friend is whom drops their plans when you are in troubles, shares joy in your accomplishments, feels sad when you are in pain. a friend encourages your dreams affers advice——but when you don't follow it, they still respect and love you.

for me, the main problem when i meet a new friend is what should i talk to him/her. im not a conversational guy, i am afraid there is no second time conversation between us.

nicing meeting you friends here.

02:37 AM Oct 24 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Radhshy….you really haave eyes to see can you give me your eyes…..Ireally want to be part of all friends… really tears are flowing from my eyes…when the word friend comes before my eyes I loose all my control & want break all barriers & hug all my soul mates…..

02:45 AM Oct 24 2007 |

devindernagpal

India

Radheshy has really eyes to see…I wish to have his eyes & calliber…all friends are really great ….I am an old man who feels young in company of all friends like you. I like to be friend of all….all of you people had great energy..When I think about Linda …she really has the wisdom to be a real human..Iwant to learn a lot from all of you…kindly allow me to be your part…...

02:53 AM Oct 24 2007 |