Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

hi ,,, what do you think of this kind of love?

lightening

lightening

China

if two young found they have fallen in love in each other  , deeply ,but they are in two distant country respectively. so do you think that thier love can last long?and what do you think about their marriage? or they should give up this love as soon as possible??

seeking for your answers….

thanks

09:58 AM Oct 22 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

sweet10hearts

Philippines

Hello lightening, well..in my opinion distant and differences do not matters when two people are in love..If they are really meant for each other and one have the means to go to the other side to reach out why not? There are couples who just met here and get married.i have a friend like that…but i know it does not work to everybody..just for those who  can afford to go to the place where their love one is staying. But for those who can't and its really impossible for them ..then maybe thats the time for them to get parted..unless  they still want to be connected as lovers here on net…without the marriage.

10:27 AM Oct 22 2007 |

abebe

Ethiopia

That is true,it is better to stay connected on net until one of you can affored to meet.

06:57 AM Nov 17 2007 |

_Natalia_

_Natalia_

Poland

hmmm… it's possible ;D they must just feel the same and belive it we'll be great :)

07:35 AM Nov 17 2007 |

ammar_ali143

Pakistan

hmmmmmmm interesting topic

12:43 PM Nov 17 2007 |

chandru007

chandru007

India

life is not a bed of rose…
love also same…....we can’t say…
this is love..or that is love…

01:02 PM Nov 17 2007 |

dodiking

dodiking

Ghana

hey,

love cuts distances n makes them shorter. if i love, i will love you no matter what – the thorns – who cares, is you i love not the obstacles. however Love needs time, even for those lovers who recognise something in each other the first moment they meet, time to test it and themselves as well.

01:09 PM Nov 17 2007 |

andy wu

andy wu

United States

In the virtual world, you can have virtual love. Reality is a complete different thing.

01:22 PM Nov 17 2007 |

cherish2008

China

I agree with you very well .there is an arrangement by god .and the two people are waiting for each other eventhough they are in different areas in the world,true love is  very great!

01:34 PM Nov 17 2007 |

shift132

shift132

China

love is the great thing in world ,

02:00 PM Nov 17 2007 |

chandru007

chandru007

India

life is not a bed of rose…
....love also same…..

02:19 PM Nov 17 2007 |