Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Help me!

taka_chi_07

Japan

Hi there! I don’t get it! Dose anyone know the meaning of sentense “I remember my boss asking multiple times if I had a girlfriend, when I thought it was obvious after two, three times, responding and sort of laughing to that question, she might get it.” ? Please tell me! This sentense is too long for me to understand. Also, does anyone who read the article about “Rainbow Underground” in this website teach me where euphemism is used in this article?

09:17 AM May 08 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

benza

Australia

I am ready to help anyone interested in improving English.

You may ask for my ehlp any time. Before you do that, it is always better to try on your own first. Google your Qn 1st.

Its amazing the things you can get that way.

04:26 AM Jun 21 2007 |

Jamyang

Bhutan

Hi, me joining for the first time….n from bhutan

07:37 AM Aug 15 2007 |

mayar hussain

Pakistan

sorry it is not my flield.

07:18 AM Sep 16 2007 |

tatoba

tatoba

Sudan

EmbarassedEmbarassed Hi everyone … I'm a new comers … I would like to improve my english through the forum … I'm waiting invain for some body to take my hand and put me in the way … really I need help !!!!

06:28 PM Oct 16 2007 |

frogcs

frogcs

Hong Kong

My English is very bad!I want LearningEmbarassed

02:44 PM Nov 10 2007 |

Sindi

China

Hello! I'm a Chinese student in Guilin Institute of Tourism. Have you ever come to Guilin,China?It's said east or west ,Guilin's scenery is the best!

I love English,but my English needs improving, especially oral English,so I want to find some foreign  friends to conmunicate with in English,I hope  we can be good friends.

01:46 PM Nov 14 2007 |

Sindi

China

And It's my first time to English,baby,I'm glad to see so many people who are interested  in English.I want to be one of yours and your friend.Hoping you can help me to improve my English! Thank you !

01:55 PM Nov 14 2007 |

marstravel

China

I am very gland to know you,cause i'm learning Japanese now,i want to be friends with you ,I also  interested in japanese culture

11:42 AM Nov 19 2007 |

angelaloveu

China

hi,everyone!I am new here. and my English is poor .so i must learn English.At first ,I am so happy to see everyone! i hope everything is goes well!

03:14 PM Nov 25 2007 |

xihongying

China

I am a Chinese college student,and now I studied in Shanxi Normal University,China.I am happpy to write to you .Have you ever been to China ,even Shanxi,a historical country.Although my English is not good,I want to make friends with foreigner.In this way,I can learn more things from others.hope to make friends with you.Best wishes.

01:37 AM Nov 29 2007 |