Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

how to improve spoken english

essencew26

China

all friends,i like to study english,but dont how to do it ,so came here ,hope you can help me,welcome you can join in my skype :jinhuaw26

03:13 AM Oct 29 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nitink12

India

I am here for the same purpose.. Can some tell me what steps shall I follow.

05:48 AM Sep 14 2010 |

Woodfog

India

Learn English,French, German, Spanish, Japanese , Russian(From Native Speakers across the globe) contact us at or

06:02 PM Dec 29 2010 |

Woodfog

India

Learn English,French, German, Spanish, Japanese , Russian(From Native Speakers across the globe) contact us at

06:03 PM Dec 29 2010 |

Anushkap

India

HI

IF YOU WANT TO SPEAK FLUENTLY IN ENGLISH JOIN NAMARTA MAM’S CLASS ON WIZIQ.http://www.wiziq.com/namrata-arora.HER CLASS IS VERY INTERESTING.I THINK EVERYONE SHOULD JOIN HER CLASS.SHE EXPLAINS EVERYTHING VERY CLEARLY.

04:51 AM Feb 23 2012 |

tweetspeakenglish

Japan

Hi everyone, improving spoken English is the number one question I hear as a teacher.

That’s why I’ve started an interview series where I ask great teachers and students around the world to give advice on how to learn to speak English best.

There is great advice already, and more to come! See you there if you are serious about improving your English!

09:55 PM Jul 18 2012 |