Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

i want to improve my spoken english

Bilsa

Bilsa

Germany

Hello everybody

01:45 PM Oct 30 2007 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

nina5lu

United States

hi How is everybody?

06:41 PM Jun 11 2009 |

freeyoo

freeyoo

China

yes,i also want to improve my english, but human nature is selfshness and lazy, i can't conquer myself, so i can't go on with my english study. could any one can hlep me? a successful plan or a training ,  ths!

02:52 AM Jun 12 2009 |

Minhbl

Australia

Without determination and feelings for English, one cannot improve. In my opinion, i love english. I sing and listen to english song, i never sing any song of my language and people tell me im crazy. Yes, i know i may not seem to be a patriot but i prefer english. I spent years watching cable tv ( never touched native channel ever since) and now, here I am living in AUSTRALIA having no trouble at all with speaking english. The speaking skill itself will get better for sure if you have enough vocabs and firm grammar foundation. 

Some of my viet friends at school dont speak english well and most of the time it sounds weird.

So the bottom line is : if u want to be good at something, u gotta love it first. 

Passion for the win.

12:56 PM Jun 17 2009 |

hight

hight

Serbia and Montenegro

at speaking practice.. the worst thing is when you don't have who to practice with… I'm on few various web sites, and.. well, I found one where you can meet friends and chat if you have mic and phones,,,and.. it's not for english only, you can choose other languages as well…. it's called livemocha... although the first site where I've logged is englishbaby, and I like it, but.. although it has some options that others don't  it still doesn't have this one…

07:45 PM Jun 17 2009 |

AA1985121

China

i   also  want  to   inpriove  ,but  in  my   live   nobody   talk  to  me  whit   english  ,all  of  us  speaking  chinese

07:40 AM Jun 25 2009 |

SYR_Star

SYR_Star

Syrian Arab Republic

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii i'm also want to improve my language

if u need we can help each one the other.

i love german people alot and your national football team

specaily Ballack 

03:26 PM Jun 25 2009 |

leelichan_218

Viet Nam

hi!if u want to improve ur speaking skill, try to practice more  and more as soon as possible. Gook luck to u! Hope to make friend with everybody…

02:51 AM Jun 26 2009 |

dreamerhh

Oman

i think any body how wants learn english ,should read out,for example you can read short stories with loud voice and by time you will feel you can speak english and for listening skills you have listen much for cnn radio or bbc radio they are useful

best regards

03:17 AM Jun 26 2009 |

mmlive

China

Hello,everyone.

i wanna improve my spoken english also.Laughing

Maybe someone can helps me ..

04:26 AM Jun 26 2009 |

penakity

China

yes,as any of not native english people,it is our aispriation.

just more practice,more listening,more learning,we can be better

05:02 AM Jul 04 2009 |