Learn English with English, baby!

Join for FREE!

Social_nav_masthead_logged_in

English Forums

Use our English forums to learn English. The message boards are great for English questions and English answers. The more you contribute, the more all members can practice English!

:  

English Talk

Chat and friends

MerlinKRT

United States

Looking for some new friends in far off places. If you want to come hang out and learn some English American style then feel free to E mail me. I usally check my email every two days. Dont be shy because i sure you can teach me as much our maybe more

05:15 PM May 28 2006 |

The iTEP® test

• Schedule an iTEP® test and take the official English Practice Test.

Take Now >

jpreddy

India

dear friend,

today i got ur message.my yahoo messenger id is jpreddy_b.here im male.\last year i completed my MBA.I WILL BE WAITING FOR YOUR REPLY.

THANKING U

06:49 PM Sep 14 2007 |

jpreddy

India

HI HOW R U. I THINK UR FINE THERE& I HOPE UR FINE.THIS IS jAIPAL. i completed my MBA.TO BE CONTINUED

06:52 PM Sep 14 2007 |

jpreddy

India

HI HOW R U. IHOPE UR FINE.IM A MBA proffessional guy.u can share ur thoughts…..

06:54 PM Sep 14 2007 |

jpreddy

India

hi samira

how r u. ihope ur fine.

06:55 PM Sep 14 2007 |

jpreddy

India

hi how r u

06:56 PM Sep 14 2007 |

wondergrl

wondergrl

Israel

hi merlin,

i'm natalie 24 years old from israel and i want to improve my english i will be glad 2 meet new freinds

my email is: nataligu at gmail dot com

thanks

05:06 PM Sep 15 2007 |

eshg

Saudi Arabia

i am happy to join tjis groupe and i want improve my language also

thanks

11:58 AM Sep 16 2007 |

hirwan

Indonesia

Hi merlin,
contact me
Thanks.
BR.

03:28 PM Sep 16 2007 |

honest-man2008

Morocco

hi everybody,in fact i want to practice my english with defferent poeple to help each other and complete each other .

03:44 PM Sep 16 2007 |

shifa farhannaz

Indonesia

hiii…. i am evi.i would like to be your friend..i like making friends with people from other part of the world.because it's kinda fun to know about culture and language of other country.i like to talk to peolpe fom arouund the world n know what is happening there.so dont be shy to talk to me…we all same..and i  llearn english and french .french is difficult but it is a challenge for me..so please for you who dont mind to teach me french and english …i will be very grateful…see ya

02:06 AM Sep 17 2007 |